Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. New member
    By Phild in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2018, 01:57 PM
  2. Another New Member
    By Fanfare-Print in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 09:57 AM
  3. New Member .
    By Ravisteam in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-10-2013, 11:18 PM
  4. Hello from a new member
    By CheekuCreations in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:43 PM
  5. Member to member request (print cup)
    By cardman in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 01:02 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine BoJo as a member

I was toying with the idea of enrolling as a new member under the name BoJo. But I couldnt be bothered to sign out and in again.

But lets imagine BoJo.
    Hi. (mumble mumble) , Im a new member and I was wondering if anybody on here can help me with my new made up hobby. I seem to have gotten myself in a pickle and dont know what Im talking about. Yes I know thats unusual for me. Mumble mumble.
    Anyway I need some help on how to make buses out of old wooden orange boxes. I apparently paint them red and make little people to go inside them.
    Any help, much appreciated.
    Oh....and if anybody has some bright ideas how to get out of other corners Ive backed myself into Id love to hear from you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think everybody will agree with your characterisation of Boris, nor is it permitted to get into politics on this forum - as far as I'm aware.

Don't believe everything you read in the mainstream media.

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Smith View Post
    I was toying with the idea of enrolling as a new member under the name BoJo. But I couldnt be bothered to sign out and in again.

But lets imagine BoJo.
    Hi. (mumble mumble) , Im a new member and I was wondering if anybody on here can help me with my new made up hobby. I seem to have gotten myself in a pickle and dont know what Im talking about. Yes I know thats unusual for me. Mumble mumble.
    Anyway I need some help on how to make buses out of old wooden orange boxes. I apparently paint them red and make little people to go inside them.
    Any help, much appreciated.
    Oh....and if anybody has some bright ideas how to get out of other corners Ive backed myself into Id love to hear from you.
    Good characterisation, but if you were BoJo you would be only pretending to be stupid to further your own agenda. Probaly planning on cornering the market on sublimated buses.
    Last edited by pw66; 26-06-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't BoJo also a clown or was that bobo? Pffft it doesn't really matter they are both clowns!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    In my days as a technical production manager/sound engineer I worked a Tory conference where Boris had the last speech - he was anything but the Buffoon he portrayed himself as usually in his Have I Got News for You days, or when he was dangling from a rope around the Olympics time - I think he Mayor of London at the time - he came across very sincere, eloquent and impassioned about what he was talking about

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pisquee For This Useful Post:

raydavies (26-06-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    In my days as a technical production manager/sound engineer I worked a Tory conference where Boris had the last speech - he was anything but the Buffoon he portrayed himself as usually in his Have I Got News for You days, or when he was dangling from a rope around the Olympics time - I think he Mayor of London at the time - he came across very sincere, eloquent and impassioned about what he was talking about
    Im sure he is an eloquent and sincere fellow. I just wish he wouldnt show himself to be a buffoon, especially at this time when he will be undertaking one of the biggest changes in the UK´s political history.

Anyways, my intention when I started this post was not to discuss Boris but to have a chuckle at a new , would be craftsman and how we could help him. Lets not get too serious please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish he would just stick to making model buses