Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: Aloha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aloha

Hi Everyone,
    Some great content in this forum. So, we have a vinyl cutter and heat press and used to do our own shirts and hoodies for our martial arts and gym members.
    We then outsourced which was great, but now looking to potentially dig out the press and go back to doing our own kit, and potentially looking at sublimation for some of the performance- based shirts like the Tombo. A lot of what we have done previously has been dark shirts, white vinyl with a basic logo that works as one colour, but really now looking to do a more diverse range, plus hoping my teenage son who is arty might find an outlet to design some shirts etc. I know about sublimation and dark colours etc, and looking at subli flock and transfers also, but i also quite like the vintage faded look also.

Currently looking at the Epson ET-1400, and wondered thoughts on this? Also wondered who out there in the forum does outsourcing also.

Cheers,

Andrew

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome.

Thats a a lot of questions for an intro ;)
    im sure you will find all your answers on this forum they are all very helpful and friendly or so I have found anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum :-)

Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!