I purchased a new Epson SC-P600 printer and sublinova inks and all was going well!, I then had a problem when everything was printing to heavy so i adjusted the paper from Glossy a mat paper thinking this would not print so much ink (i was advised to print with glossy) Bugger me if this then switched the black inks from photo Black to Matt black and apparently you can't switch them back as there is a software issue with the the photo black , saying there is not enough ink to switch..........when you take the cartridge out to reset the levels , its doesn't work, anyone have any ideas .............................I cannot find anything about the sublinova inks the helpful guys from ink express are away so i'm stuck ..............this always happens when i have work looming i'm totally p***** off with printers .

i had a similar problem with the Ricoh printers, fine when all the inks were full , when the new cartridge was put in it drained all the others so i was almost replacing a new set every timethis is to expensive to do .......why can't they make the machines just charge up the new cartridge instead of all of them .

Sorry for rant i've reached the end of my sublimation life i think, cant cope with losing money all the time any advice most welcome pleassssssse