Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-03-2018, 02:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2017, 02:00 PM
  3. For Sale Inktec Sublinova Sublimation Inks 1 litre bottles
    By Justin in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31-03-2016, 06:39 PM
  4. Epson WF-3010 & Inktec Sublinova DYE
    By ferret in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24-02-2015, 03:08 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry inktec Sublinova inks why is there no info HEEEEELP

I purchased a new Epson SC-P600 printer and sublinova inks and all was going well!, I then had a problem when everything was printing to heavy so i adjusted the paper from Glossy a mat paper thinking this would not print so much ink (i was advised to print with glossy) Bugger me if this then switched the black inks from photo Black to Matt black and apparently you can't switch them back as there is a software issue with the the photo black , saying there is not enough ink to switch..........when you take the cartridge out to reset the levels , its doesn't work, anyone have any ideas .............................I cannot find anything about the sublinova inks the helpful guys from ink express are away so i'm stuck ..............this always happens when i have work looming i'm totally p***** off with printers .

i had a similar problem with the Ricoh printers, fine when all the inks were full , when the new cartridge was put in it drained all the others so i was almost replacing a new set every timethis is to expensive to do .......why can't they make the machines just charge up the new cartridge instead of all of them .

Sorry for rant i've reached the end of my sublimation life i think, cant cope with losing money all the time any advice most welcome pleassssssse

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This seems more of an issue of not reading the Epson printer manual, that printing with the setting on glossy uses the photo black, and printing on matte uses the matte black, this isn't really an Inktec problem, as the same would have happened with any ink manufacturers cartridges, or if you'd used a bulk ink system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you need to switch back? Most sublimation papers need a matt setting. Use the matt black through until the printer tells you to replace it.

If you search the forum you will find a post from a week ago that will answer your question.
    Last edited by pw66; 03-07-2019 at 10:02 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pw66 For This Useful Post:

InkExperts (11-07-2019)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Inktec do have a matte and photo black available in DTI/Sublinova - never worked out why mind.

We just use Matte black, and fill the Gloss/Photo black with cleaning fluid as i won't be used if we stick to matte printer settings, the other black won't get used. Or you could fill both with Matte, and then it doesn't matter which you pick.

However, if you want consistency, you should use whichever black your ICC is set up for, unless you are going to get an ICC made for each setting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    The guys you mentioned from Ink Express now have their own company Ink Experts. They're on here and will probably quite happily help you but I'd be interested to know what support Ink Express are offering you?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

InkExperts (11-07-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    When did you buy this?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ha ha Ink Express saying the support guys are away at the moment! Yeah, at another company they set up in competition with them :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UK Printed Mugs For This Useful Post:

InkExperts (11-07-2019)

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Hi sublimev

Hopefully this post will explain a little more about your situation;

https://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforu...l=1#post138903

As a few of the guys have said, myself and Alex have left Ink Express and now have our own company called Ink Experts.

If there is anything we can help you with feel free to contact us.

Don't let this be the end of your sublimation printing.
    I'm sure we can get it sorted for you.

Cheers,

Christian
    Ink Experts ltd.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 213533 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    .uk

10% discount on Sublimation Supplies for Dye Sub Forum Premium Members