Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Best paper to use with Sublinova Dye Sub inks
    By LRC in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2020, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2019, 02:19 PM
  3. SUBLINOVA inks & PS6 colour settings
    By sublimev in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-06-2019, 07:52 PM
  4. sublinova inks colour setting in PS6
    By sublimev in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-09-2018, 01:20 PM

Hybrid View

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Profile for Epson 7715 and Sublinova inks

Just putting the feelers out for anyone that might have an ICC profile for an Epson 7715 and Sublinova inks please. Happy to pay! Cheers

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Hi Rich, we have one for the WF7710 (same basic model, think 7715 was PC World exclusive)

Alex
    Ink Experts ltd.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 213533 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    .uk

10% discount on Sublimation Supplies for Dye Sub Forum Premium Members

3. The Following User Says Thank You to InkExperts For This Useful Post:

Justin (28-08-2019)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InkExperts View Post
    Hi Rich, we have one for the WF7710 (same basic model, think 7715 was PC World exclusive)

Alex
    Hi Alex,

Christian has just sent me it thanks! Much, much better but slightly darker outcome to what's on my screen so just having a mess around with colours etc in Photoshop

Cheers

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichG View Post
    Hi Alex,

Christian has just sent me it thanks! Much, much better but slightly darker outcome to what's on my screen so just having a mess around with colours etc in Photoshop

Cheers
    Ahhh yes, sorry Rich, I should have looked at the username! Glad you're semi sorted now. Most monitors are 25% over-brightened from factory so that may well be why the prints are darker than expected. We use a Spyder monitor profiler and the difference before and after is quite shocking.

Alex
    Ink Experts ltd.
    | 01902 213533 |
    .uk

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem at all....thanks for the profile! Heres my screen shot and mug shot. I think I'm trying to achieve too vibrant colours tbh?

Attached Images Attached Images

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    It is leaning towards the neon side of things isn't it. Might be slightly out of the gamut color range the printer can produce there. Funnily enough Inktec have recently released florescent yellow and magenta Sublinova inks that may well help to produce neon colours like that. Not yet had any enquires but its something we plan to trial in the near future.

Alex
    Ink Experts ltd.
    | 01902 213533 |
    .uk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funnily enough Inktec have recently released florescent yellow and magenta Sublinova inks that may well help to produce neon colours like that. Not yet had any enquires but its something we plan to trial in the near future.

Alex
    Here is your first enquiry!
    Would those colours be usable as part of a standard inkset or would they need a dedicated printer?

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pw66 View Post
    Here is your first enquiry!
    Would those colours be usable as part of a standard ink set or would they need a dedicated printer?
    Haha! They could be utilised in a current setup, but the existing yellow and magenta inks would need draining out first. Ideally a dedicated setup would be best so you have 1 printer for standard work and 1 printer for floresant / neon / high vis work.

Alex
    Ink Experts ltd.
    | 01902 213533 |
    .uk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha! They could be utilised in a current setup, but the existing yellow and magenta inks would need draining out first. Ideally a dedicated setup would be best so you have 1 printer for standard work and 1 printer for floresant / neon / high vis work.

Alex

I like the idea of that. The sports teams I print for would love it. It is something that I would be very interested in adding for next year. I will follow with interest.

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    No problem Pat, I will of course do a post when we have done some testing with them, comparing the standard set to the florescent set.

Got loads of new things to post on here in the coming months. Just need to get some free time haha!

Alex
    Ink Experts ltd.
    | 01902 213533 |
    .uk