Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Ricoh SG 3110DN CLOGGED. Please Help?
    By jimmy oldskool in forum Printers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-09-2016, 01:10 PM
  2. ricoh 3110
    By bigj2552 in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2016, 10:22 AM
  3. Ricoh SG3110 Cyan Missing
    By kermit in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-06-2015, 07:19 PM
  4. Ricoh 3110 on or off?
    By Simon in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 11:01 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-10-2012, 09:35 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricoh 3110 dn cyan clogged?

Hello everyone. I think my cyan head is clogged.. it is the first time I changed the ink on my printer, lines started to appear on prints and when I checked cyan and magenta were at 5%, so I changed them bt cyan will not print properly. Nozzel check got worse with every head cleaning and flushing, I've done several and used 25% of the new cartdrige already, I'm quite desperate now an don't know what else o try.

A google search suggested I print a few PRN files, like full color pages of cyan, supposedly there shoud be an option for that bUt I don't have any.. someone else recommended to do the same after downloading the VPM from sawgrass but it seems that is not compatible with sg3110

Please help if you know what else I could try or how I can print the full page cyan.

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    It is fairly simply to create a page of cyan in Photoshop or similar image editing software or even something simple like MS Word. Create an A4 document, use the draw / shape tool to draw a large rectangle within the A4 document area. Fill the shape with cyan colour. Print.

Personally I would not print when the colour is not printing as the printing head will be firing the nozzle in said colour. With no ink present the printing head is likely to overhead and in bad situations burn out.

Alex

I would perform a print head purge (found in the maintenance area), allow the printer to settle for 1 hour, repeat a second purge, again leave for 1 hour then check the printer for improvement.
    Ink Experts ltd.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 213533 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    .uk

10% discount on Sublimation Supplies for Dye Sub Forum Premium Members