Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Tax question.
    By Mugshots in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-11-2016, 09:28 AM
  2. Hi! (with a question)
    By sas98kgj in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 09:07 AM
  3. Jet Pro Question
    By pieces in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 04:14 PM
  4. What causes this, and another question....HELP!
    By socialgiraffe in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 23-05-2014, 05:16 PM
  5. Can I ask this question?
    By danlad in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 21-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mug question

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    Get hold of a high power magnifier (I use a cheap 40x magnification jeweller's loupe from ebay) and have a VERY close look at the white areas of your printout, specifically looking for yellow dots or dither patterns. If it's absolutely white then your printer, image and Elements are working correctly, so then you'd have to suspect the paper (couldn't be your press if it's happening on both mugs and coasters).

Are you printing using RGB or CMYK settings in Elements? You should always be using RGB.

Hi, thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can get hold of one.

I started using ASub paper then collect a pack of Truepix from XPress this week, I live 10min way, walked straight in the door to print something and the same thing has happened. I'm sure it's not the paper.

I've just opened a new file on PS elements 10x15cm, on a transparent background, I then added another layer which is white FFFFFF, I've then added a small amount of text in the corner. I've sent it to print and opened the door, the printer continues to print after my text, it prints the exact size of what the backing page would be 10x15cm. I cannot fathom this at all as my backgrounds are either transparent or exact white.

My new page color mode is RGB color. I've attached an image with the print settings.

Prior to Christmas everything worked fine, think it may be worth removing elements and re-installing again?

Thanks for the help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just printed text using "gimp" which I have pressed - no yellowing?!?

Just uninstalling and re-installing elements, I did purchase PSelements 2020 in December so possibly an update relating to the new version?? fingers crossed when it gets reinstalled it'll stop over printing. I do have PSE 2019 which I could revert back too if this continues