Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. GX e3300n and windows 10
    By Vynmarius in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 12:18 PM
  2. Windows 8
    By socialgiraffe in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16-05-2014, 10:11 PM
  3. Windows 7 Pro?
    By smo in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 02:16 PM
  4. Windows 8 help?
    By Dave271069 in forum Software
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 24-12-2012, 05:16 PM
  5. Alternatives to Windows?
    By Justin in forum Software
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I see you can pay to have a few more years security updates on Win7, isn't that nice of Microsoft? For now I'll be bolstering my Win7 install. I'#m also building a basic PC to install Win10 and Linux dual boot so i can test everything before any long term decisions.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had a Windows 10 pro key from here https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/ for £9.99 when they send you the key they send a link where you can download windows 10 of the Microsoft web site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garyuk View Post
    i had a Windows 10 pro key from here https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/ for £9.99 when they send you the key they send a link where you can download windows 10 of the Microsoft web site.
    Call me paranoid but looks iify to me... They claim to be UK (although no address I can see) but the phone number points to Baltimore, Maryland (US), lots of reviews on trustpilot, but positive reviews generally only coming from accounts with a single review, so suspect they bought a load.

Paired with their eagerness to avoid PayPal disputes (as staff don't have access to disputes/takes longer to process) just doesn't sit right, the same for them taking a fee from PayPal refunds, claiming PayPal charge them for refunds...nothing I've ever encounted, anyone?

FYI, you can download the Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft site (https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/soft...load/windows10) although by default, if you're trying to download on a windows machine, it'll automatically offer the Media Creation Tool rather than the ISO.

To get around this, and to enable the ISO download, simply either visit the download page using a non windows machine (Linux, Mac etc), or by using Chrome to trick the microsoft site into thinking you're not using windows to visit the site, and allowing the ISO download option to appear.

Step-by-step guide below:
    https://www.howtogeek.com/427223/how...creation-tool/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used them for years with no problems for pc games and xbox never had a problem.

and that sounds great if i had a linux, or mac or what ever but do you still need a key afterwards whilst you install it?

will windows still be activated for updates?

for £9.99 you get peace of mind and i just spent 3k on a new pc so £9.99 really aint gonna hurt is it lol

But yea thanks for that :)