Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2019, 12:19 PM
  2. Epson Surecolour SC T3000 Anyone?
    By JMugs in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-04-2018, 03:43 PM
  3. jet opaque 3g and 50/50 60/40 poly cotton mixes
    By paul 44 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-01-2018, 05:26 PM
  4. Sold Epson surecolour t series photo black 700ml
    By mags1892 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-01-2016, 12:19 PM
  5. cotton poly mix
    By bigj2552 in forum Clothing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 01:38 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epson SureColour P600 - Print on Cotton/Poly Ink ADVICE

I need help/advice. For a while I've been running a business, earlier this year we started personalising some of the products. The printer is failing and it's damaging business.

I purchased a Epson SureColour P600 because it was sold to print on cotton, the package is called Reveal PrintPerfect Package.

I know sublimation printing needs to be 100% Poly for printing but I was assured this new technology for printing on cotton was great. Long story short, it was not and I now only use the printer for sublimation.

I am using 'Reveal Sublimation ink' which I was told is the only ink it will take for sublimating. Each ink cartridge is £42 per cartridge and the printer requires 9 inks. Expensive! I can also only buy these from one supplier in the UK and when they run out I am screwed. My production has been delayed for two weeks, so close to Christmas is not ideal.

Does anyone else sublimate on this printer? Can they recommend alternate inks for poly sub?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We use to have P600 and P800 and only sublimation inks you should be using are Inktec Sublinova Smart. Nothing beats it and now we are at 24" we still use same. Ink Experts give DSF members 10% off as well.
    https://www.inkexperts.co.uk/product...ink-for-epson/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    We use to have P600 and P800 and only sublimation inks you should be using are Inktec Sublinova Smart. Nothing beats it and now we are at 24" we still use same. Ink Experts give DSF members 10% off as well.

Wow they're so much cheaper! I just checked this ink. They'll refill bottles right? What casing should they go into the be used on the machine?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Phone them up tomorrow or message them on here perhaps as they will do you a good deal on a ciss and inks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also using the Surecolour P600 with a continuous ink system and Inktek Sublinova inks from Ink Experts. I have found it to give good and consistent results, even for a beginner at sublimation. Ink Experts will provide an ICC profile for their inks to help get the print colours right, and are extremely helpful with e-mail/phone support if any problems arise.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Paul, spoke to them this morning very helpful. Managed to find a solution so I can start printing from tomorrow. So relieved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Hi dont know if you can help me with Inktec Sublinova Smart:
    I have an epson SCP600 and sublinova inks i am having a problem where the ink is to saturated on my print do you use Photoshop i have PS6 cna you let me know what settings you use . I have my printer set with
    Media settings: Epson premium glossy
    Print quality: Quality
    mode : off
    Because of the photo blacks and changing them can cause problems , i know i can desaturate in photoshop but i don't want to have to do that each time with the Rco printers I dint need to do that but i was p**** off with the sawgrass cartridges everytime one ran out and I replaced with a new one it charged the ink and emptied the others drove me mad and to expensive .
    any ideas would be helpfull cheers