Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sawgrass SG800 error 28114 error. Dodgy ink
    By kiko90 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2018, 12:47 PM
  2. posting a parcel
    By TonyM in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 10:21 PM
  3. i hate parcel farce
    By mrs maggot in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:15 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26-03-2011, 08:04 PM
  5. newbee, wonder if ive made a starting out error!!
    By ady347 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the update as promised.

First of all, I would like to thank @Justin and @Earl Smith. I contacted Parcelforce and they mentioned that they would update the correct address details in their system. But just as Earl mentioned, Parcelforce doesn't operate in Germany, but use GLS or another carrier. In my case it was GLS, so I contacted them as well, to make sure that everything would be updated correctly in the system.

Some moments ago, I received my parcels, so it's great that everything turned out well with the shipping.

On a side note, I got a response from Coralgraph that they would contact Parcelforce so the correct address would be added to the delivery. So got an answer on the other end.

Went through everything quickly, discovered a faulty mug element. Have sent pictures over and reported it. Hope it will get sorted.

Finally, once again thank you all who contributed in this thread. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you got it sorted. And a quick delivery too.
    You listed a load of german suppliers in another post. Why didnt you buy from one of them? Then you have local support when an element is faulty.
    Another useful supplier. www.y-o-w.com
    I did buy my presses from Adkins though as I owned one while in england and am super happy with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking for some good entry machines and found that there were more reviews/information about them in English and those from British suppliers. The German suppliers have name brands and of course that's something I am looking into once an upgrade is needed. Perhaps Stahls or Secabo. But as you mention Adkins and seem to be satisfied that's something that I will take into account. Finally, I hope things get sorted with the faulty element.