Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Mug Animator 3.0 updated
    By Paul in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-08-2017, 11:13 PM
  2. Photoshop setting for good black Photoshop CS6
    By Bispham in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-07-2017, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 12:52 PM
  4. Photoshop 6 for mac!
    By Paul in forum Software
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 10:05 AM
  5. Photoshop
    By dj_doubler in forum Software
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-06-2011, 11:38 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    I now only use 2020 if I need the new features then save the document for printing in CS5 or cc2019.

CS5 runs like a dream compared to 2020 and as long as you don't need all of the latest features is the best choice for day-to-day design and print.
    CS6 same for us, no issues at all.

^UK Printed Mugs - When does the software crash? When we first started using CC it was crashing every time we went to print. Adobe as usual spent hours dialled in and came to no conclusive issue. We eventually worked out it was a compatibility issue, files that were saved in CS6 opened fine but as soon as we went to print it crashed. Adobes advice was to import and re-save every file.....yep, easy peesy when you have 1000's files eh? doh!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Well I've just bought Affinity, even treated myself to the desktop hardback, who remembers books? lol. I've tried it before but trial isn't long enough to get your teeth into it so I can play with it ant my own pace now.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Adobes advice was to import and re-save every file.....yep, easy peesy when you have 1000's files eh? doh!
    Typical Adobe 'solution.' They should be shot with shit for a reply like that.

If 2020 is not backwards-compatible they should be highlighting that fact when people take out a subscription.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Yes I questioned the backwards compatibility and then did a Google search......to see the 1000's of other folk having same issue, the issue Adobe initially claimed didn't exist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paying attention as I am currently on CC2018 and not updated. I have heard good things about affinity recently. Hmmmmm......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I've started moving day to sat tasks over to Affinity, yes there's a learning curve but it's good, well laid out software. I tend to repeat the same task, load artwork into templates, create proofs and so on. Between Affinity and Photopea I'm getting everything done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Rather than bog your post down OP, I thought it might be useful to start a new thread discussing Affinity so we can share opinions, tips etc.