Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Colour problem - Ricoh SG3110DN
    By brightday83 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-11-2016, 06:15 PM
  2. Print colour problem - Ricoh SG3110DN
    By willd in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-11-2016, 10:08 PM
  3. Ricoh SG3110DN Do I need a colour profiler?
    By Spike1865 in forum Printers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 17-04-2015, 06:20 AM
  4. Ricoh SG3110DN colour issue
    By Mattie in forum Printers
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 13-05-2014, 10:52 AM
  5. Colour matching issue
    By Sbanks in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-12-2013, 09:21 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac - Ricoh SG3110DN - Colour not matching

Using:Mac - Ricoh SG3110DN Apologies we are completely new to this. I purchased 2 years ago and have rarely been using my mug set up. I design in Gavit then save to PDF and then print. Previously this printed ok just by clicking colour sync on print driver? However we have just changed the ink purchased from Ink Cartridge Magic, I haven't used the printer for 6 months and its now not printing the colours. Green on screen is printing blue, pink is printing purple etc. Photos are very dark with lack of colour. If i print to a standard inkjet printer (non-sub) then all colours are perfect. I switch and send to print on the ricoh and all colours are wrong. In a massive panic as i have a craft fair in 4 days and nothing printed for it! I have been reading online and read a lot about ICC but i have no idea what this is or how to change it. Feeling old and deflated by technology! Any help would be hugely appreciated. Many thanks. Claire

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need an ICC profile for your inks. In basic terms this tells the printer what colours to print. The ink provider should be able to provide you with this. I do not know if Gavin can handle ICC profiles. You may be best to wait to Monday and give The Ink Experts a call. They are also members on here so may offer further advice.
    If it worked before you may have just been lucky or were you using the Sawgrass power driver with the original Sawgrass Inks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Iain. Will order from the ink experts first thing in the morning.