Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Coralgraph?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-05-2015, 01:21 PM
  2. Coralgraph
    By viccar in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:34 PM
  3. Coralgraph
    By bigj2552 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-01-2013, 12:35 AM
  4. Coralgraph gone mad ???????
    By ADP in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:22 PM
  5. where can i get saga cutter
    By soulclaimed in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:43 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Coralgraph saga goes on...

Hello everybody,

I mentioned in another thread about how Coralgraph put the wrong address on the ordered parcels, which I was able to solve thanks to the helpful advice from the members here on the forum. Hooray, the parcels arrived in Germany, but a headache followed.

When the parcels arrived I noticed upon a quick inspection that a mug element, 6oz, was damaged.

The guy from Coralgraph tried to convince me that the damage only was cosmetic, which it infact wasn't. A faulty electrical good which arrived DOA. After some emails back and forth he finally promised to send a new element.

Yesterday I contacted him since it has gone more than a week since he ''allegedly'' sent it out and of course asked if he had a tracking number for it.

I got a surprising answer. Instead of mentioning the requested tracking number he said that he had sent out (with Royal Mail 1st Class) a 10oz element instead of a 6 oz element. Which of course is of no use since I need a replacement for the faulty 6 oz element. Still waiting for the wrong parcel...

Everything has been a big headache. He can't be reached on the phone, Emails are answered slowly. Really had higher expectations from Coralgraph.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's strange because I've had nothing but good experiences with Coralgraph. The only problems I've had are with Parcelfarce who they use for delivery.

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it's strange. I can't understand why it would be so difficult for a supplier to apologize for sending a faulty good and then send out the right one. We are talking about a mug element which at most has a value of 20-30 pounds. I had to send several emails back and forth and was then promised that a new one would be sent out (but still no apology or taking responsibility from the supplier's side only hearing that it's a cosmetic damage ). Then to add insult to injury, I was told that he (or his warehouse) had mistakenly sent the wrong size element, 10 oz instead of 6 oz. Still waiting for it...

Actually it's when problems arise that we can determine the decent suppliers from the others. Sure you may have good experiences, but the real side turns up when things go wrong. If Coralgraph acted more professionally (for a smallish thing worth 20 quids) I wouldn't hesitate making more orders, but really my recent experiences make me think otherwise.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If it were me I'd just return everything for a full refund.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice @Justin. I will see what I can do. Really had higher expectations but everything became a long saga. I mean, it seems some suppliers don't want return customers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to give an update on this case. The promised replacement for the wrong part (10oz) hasn't arrived and will probably never arrive. He alleged that it was sent (untracked?) with Royal Mail first class. Really it seems Coralgraph just want the time to pass and want me to forget about it somehow. His first excuse was that the damaged mug element only had cosmetic damage, which is laughable. I insisted several times that he should send a replacement. Then he answered in the lines of ''6oz mugs aren't used so often, are difficult to get hold of and I have sent out a 10oz replacement instead''. Reality: he never sent out any replacement.

Why does Coralgraph sell 4-in-1 mug presses that are not complete? They should sell them as 3-in-1 instead if they can't deliver everything in a fully working order.

I really plan to send the lot back to him because he can't deliver what he promises on his website.

Lesson to be learned:

Coralgraph only wants your money. If they send you a faulty product they will neither take responsibility nor help you out. They will only dig their head in the sand and act as if nothing has happened.