Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Wrestling singlets

Where can I buy bulk wrestling singlets to sublimate? Any help would be awesome I'm pulling my hair out looking for white poly singlets at a reasonable price I'm in the states TIA!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried all possible Google search combinations but seems all suppliers of the wrestling singlets near you are based in China. You could always ask one of those US sites that sell custom singlets what it would cost buying blank ones from them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanDyeSub View Post
    Tried all possible Google search combinations but seems all suppliers of the wrestling singlets near you are based in China. You could always ask one of those US sites that sell custom singlets what it would cost buying blank ones from them.
    I have most wont sell without decorating it it's been a year and a half battle and still no luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aha, I understand. Can't be funny to have no luck for such a long period. My tip would be for you to contact some of the big sublimation suppliers in your country and ask if they could get it in or point you in the right direction. Tried that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's kinda crazy it's like they don't want you in their market very tight liped about product lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Understand your situation. Hopefully you will find a way around. Have you approached the sublimation suppliers to see if they can stock what you are looking for?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even less chance of getting them in the UK! BUT the base material should be easy to source by the roll, then cut and sew. Just an idea. As a grappler (BJJ) I feel your pain.

Janners