Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Subliblanks - Now back up and running
    By GermanDyeSub in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-11-2019, 08:07 PM
  2. iPad cases from Subliblanks - absolute pain!
    By CometPrint in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 01:15 PM
  3. Subliblanks mirror keyrings
    By Mattie in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 01:38 PM
  4. New Supplier onboard - Subliblanks
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review of Subliblanks/Sublitrade

Hello,

Had to try Sublitrade, so made a first order with them for some sublimation goods.

1. They are never reachable. You can try to call but nobody will lift the phone and the call will be ended automatically after a couple of minutes wait. Emails are rarely answered. Check the Google reviews, people are complaining about this.
    2. Avoid their matte magic mugs. In a box of 48 mugs, you will get around 10 bad mugs with incursions, dots or other defects. That's around 20% bad mugs in each box. Had several boxes, so it's consistent with the ratio of bad mugs.
    3. No delivery note or invoice with the parcels. I was quite surprised. Hasn't happened to me earlier.
    4. Check everything. I noticed that they missed a box of two tone mugs. :(

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Never dealt with SubliTrade. Subliblanks we deal with regularly and whilst I've heard mixed reviews we never have any issues with their products or deliveries. A few unanswered messages and somewhat abrupt responses when we do hear from them but service overall is fine.

What's the difference between the 2? Why the need for 2 sites? Other suppliers do the same, very confusing.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Sublitrade is bulk buy. They give you good prices but you order in much larger quantities. pallets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Stock has been very low this last couple of months, maybe held back for other site.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We stopped using SubliTrade about a year ago. They are basically the UK distribution arm of Lopo as far as we know as we use to buy directly from Lopo but SubiTrade would dispatch goods. Due to lack of stock, poor quality and very poor communication then indeed we moved away from them. Subiblanks we sometimes buy from but again stock levels poor although comms much better even though they are the same company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @UK Printed Mugs

Agree with you about SubliTrade's the poor quality and very poor communication.

It's rare to get such a bad batch. So many bad mugs. Then the communication is also poor, so may take a long time to get it sorted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their standard Dino 10oz mugs are very good just rarely in stock on ST. Subliblanks basically did a deal with Lopo to offer a trade service for them as they were already buying containers from them. really doesn't work as priority always goes to SB and ST is left in background on customer service and stock levels. Seems a half hearted attempt at creating a bulk supply arm in UK. Lopo products usually decent though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Just responded to another thread about the Dion mugs, agree they seem pretty good. Some sharp edges on the bases though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a big thing with the mug choice is continuity of supply. I source from a few different places and you can get caught out with a reprint and struggling to reproduce the original. I know there is more that affects this but when the base colour of one mug is slightly beige/creamy compared to a very white version then you will always struggle. Half the time you don't notice a mug is not perfectly white until you compare side by side. As long as they are very close to white it doesn't matter on the tint if you always have access to that mug. Dino unfortunately falls out of stock on 10oz.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to order from Subliblanks, their Orca mugs. I tried various different mug companies, but I liked how bright white they were and their style. I used to find the odd mug with a tiny ding, but mostly they were good quality. I don't know what they're like now.