Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Subliblanks - Now back up and running
    By GermanDyeSub in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-11-2019, 08:07 PM
  2. iPad cases from Subliblanks - absolute pain!
    By CometPrint in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 01:15 PM
  3. Subliblanks mirror keyrings
    By Mattie in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 01:38 PM
  4. New Supplier onboard - Subliblanks
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is that they will not reply to you if you report defect products. Each box I ordered had an extraordinarily high defect rate. Unbelievable and haven't had that issue from another supplier. The worst thing is that you will be ignored as if nothing has ever happened. That's how to run a business if you don't want return customers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brightday83 View Post
    I used to order from Subliblanks, their Orca mugs. I tried various different mug companies, but I liked how bright white they were and their style. I used to find the odd mug with a tiny ding, but mostly they were good quality. I don't know what they're like now.
    I believe that some of their products including Orca mugs come from Neil Brothers. When I contacted Neil Bros about their return policy on defect mugs, their reply was, "Why don't you try a box and see for yourself?". Not exactly encouraging, so I'll have to get the calculator out and count the average defects per box and see if there is a saving in the long run. Next year, I'll be reducing my reliance on mugs as an income. I've had enough!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanDyeSub View Post
    The problem is that they will not reply to you if you report defect products. Each box I ordered had an extraordinarily high defect rate. Unbelievable and haven't had that issue from another supplier. The worst thing is that you will be ignored as if nothing has ever happened. That's how to run a business if you don't want return customers.
    I haven't ordered any for some time; but I wouldn't be happy either if I'd ordered defective mugs and they didn't sort it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    I believe that some of their products including Orca mugs come from Neil Brothers. When I contacted Neil Bros about their return policy on defect mugs, their reply was, "Why don't you try a box and see for yourself?". Not exactly encouraging, so I'll have to get the calculator out and count the average defects per box and see if there is a saving in the long run. Next year, I'll be reducing my reliance on mugs as an income. I've had enough!!
    You would think they would sort it out wouldn't you. Not great for business.

I'm guessing you've not been able to find any other mug companies without this problem then. It's a real shame.
    Last edited by brightday83; 15-12-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brightday83 View Post
    You would think they would sort it out wouldn't you. Not great for business.

I'm guessing you've not been able to find any other mug companies without this problem then. It's a real shame.
    There's no perfect mug, but Listawood and Xpres have a first class return policy.

I've been shafted out of hundreds of pounds by a number of companies who don't want to know about defect mugs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's worth checking the returns policy before buying as suggested by @GoonerGary. It's not funny when you are stuck with a batch of defect mugs that are not saleable and the supplier doesn't want to take responsibility.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a really bad experience with these guys ordered 1000 key-rings they are really bad quality , I had to contact them many times to get them returned at the end they are still with me (they have accepted the return after a while but got busy and couldn't send them back in time ) ..I have no idea how they even send those to us as they are that bad , partly rusty scratched etc.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ravisteam I understand exactly what you mean. I was surprised myself when I received my goods and there were so many items that were inferior. Why do they even bother to send out inferior goods to customers? It's a question that I ask myself. I mean, they will lose a customer who makes big orders. Unbelievable what you describe. Hope it will get sorted out somehow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention. I have a theory and since you mentioned that you got inferior goods it feels like they send out their seconds/returns to people who order from their Sublitrade website since it's a B2B sale. But other products, that aren't inferior, they send out on their Subliblanks website since it's a B2C sale.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanDyeSub View Post
    Forgot to mention. I have a theory and since you mentioned that you got inferior goods it feels like they send out their seconds/returns to people who order from their Sublitrade website since it's a B2B sale. But other products, that aren't inferior, they send out on their Subliblanks website since it's a B2C sale.
    I kind a agree Subliblank stocks has no issues , when I contacted subliTrade a guy from subliblank replied and he even said they have a better keyring with them but at a higher price .Email communications were cc ed with Lopo china ..Its was a kind a joke as I used to buy from china at a very lower price but top quality but just thought to go with a UK supplier and end up getting a £700 lost ....
    I still cannot belive how they sent me these poor quality keyrings (You cannot just blame Lopo china only , subli Blanks also a part of any how ... )
    Last edited by Ravisteam; 28-12-2019 at 10:54 PM.