Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Clocks
    By Tania in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2017, 09:21 PM
  2. Clocks
    By robhil in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-01-2017, 07:30 PM
  3. Clocks
    By Tania in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 30-01-2014, 04:07 PM
  4. Blank clocks
    By Mugman71 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:43 AM
  5. clocks
    By smitch6 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 02:20 PM

Thread: Clocks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clocks

I have a client that wants me to make them round custom clocks. The problem is, is that the standard glass and MDF clocks out there aren't good sizes. The 20cm ones are just too small and the 30cm ones are too big. They are after standard office size clocks which tend to have 25cm clock faces but I'm damned if I can find these. I am looking into aluminium custom ones but am concerned that these will work out too expensive once the mechanisms have been purchased.

Who decided on the sizes for these sublimation blanks? Seems to be a bit of an oversight to me. These seem like a brilliant customisable item, especially for schools and businesses with their branding on them but the materials are lacking along with a decent price point. Don't even get me started on packaging them. Only thing I've really come up with is pizza boxes for posting them.

Anyone else out there have a better solution or actually sell many of these?
    Last edited by Jaminist; 30-12-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi. I sold over 500 IKEA RUSCH clocks on ebay a few years ago. I just opened 'em up, replaced the dial with a dial I had printed and cut, and shipped them bubble wrapped in plain white pizza boxes with nicely printed labels. These clocks (including the hands and movements) are dirt cheap and you could replace the dial with a sublimation printed aluminium disc if you want. The lens is clear plastic but you can buy other cheap clocks with glass lenses, but you'd have to be extra careful about shipping them. My local Post Office has had a RUSCH click for years.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to webtrekker For This Useful Post:

Paul (13-07-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We sell clocks with a simple photo inserted in nowadays, sick to the back teeth with overpriced poor quality sublimation clocks, these have been much better. Plastic frame with clear lens over, they look fine when assembled. I think they're around 23cm face though.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (14-07-2020)

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Everybody our company unique custom boxes make unique and stylish design of Clock boxes with good quality features if you are interested to get boxes for your product than you can visit our site easily. we makes boxes on wholesale price with minimum turn around time and get it delivered at your door step soon. no die & plate charges we offers best quality services.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well done Rubecca, you managed to get all your keyword seo spam into that post.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    ....and also managed to get a lifetime ban.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!