Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: Hello all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all.

Justin kindly helped me through some registration difficulties. Thank you Justin.

We are a retail home & hardware company in south East Ireland. We're located in the centre of our town Carrick-on-Suir which is 18 miles east of Waterford City, and 25 miles south of Kilkenny City.

It's a family business. I have been at the helm in our business since 1983 after my Dad John passed on. The business was started by my grandfather (also John) in 1896.

We sell pots, pans, tools, paint, architectural ironmongery, jewellary, lighting. You could describe our vast winding premises as an Aladdin's Cave.

However we also have an in-house Crystal Engraving department where we sandcarve everything from Champagne flutes to tankards, vases and sports awards.

Recently ( as in last few months) we invested in the Dye Sublimation business, and also do Laser Toner printing with our Oki white printer. To call us novices in this area of heat transfer would be accurate.

I'm looking forward to proactively sharing anything we pick up along the way. Should any of you require any information on our sandcarving please don't hesitate to PM me.

My first question relates to sublimating ceramic plates (dinner plates): Do I require a special heat press, or can I get extra gear/ attachments which would enable me to work with our existing press? Our existing press is A3 size, deep impact swing-away from the Magic touch.

Kindest Regards,
    Michael Hearn,
    John Hearn Hardware Ltd
    'Creative Sub'.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Michael, great to welcome you onto the forum. Shop sounds amazing!

Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and welcome, copy and paste your question into the forum itself, then it will not be lost in here.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do. And thank you . . .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged