Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. A few questions.
    By RaindropMelody in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 02:31 PM
  2. A Few Questions
    By Tania in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 12:28 AM
  3. Hi newbie here with a few questions ....
    By mummywebb in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 10:12 PM
  4. A few questions I need help with...
    By Jen in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:15 PM
  5. A few questions?
    By danlad in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 13-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, Chilwell.

I remember a fun assault course experience there at the barracks (cadet, not real soldier).

The 2nd best thing about Chilwell (the first being the nature reserve), is that the A52 acts as a barrier to keep out the people from Stabbo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there's this printer from Ink Experts: https://www.inkexperts.co.uk/product...-ink-a4-paper/
    Is there any noticeable difference in image quality from 6 colours vs 4 colours?

Trupix paper = True Pix? https://www.xpres.co.uk/p-8288-true-...ets-x-100.aspx

Then the mug press: https://www.xpres.co.uk/p-7949-studi...ess-xpres.aspx
    I like how it has the warnings in three languages, so the user can brush up on their foreign language skills while they sublimate.

15oz mugs for those who love their coffee: https://www.xpres.co.uk/p-8370-might...blimation.aspx

Xpres don't seem to do 11oz mugs, so does anyone know of a source for consistently superb quality 11oz mugs?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I've just ordered that printer, due tomorrow. This is the new P50 with Ecotanks, A4 version of the 1500W in essence which we also have. 6 colour print on these is excellent for sublimation, far better than 4 colour depending what you're printing, gradients, shades, photo's etc. all better.

10oz mugs are the preferred size for most folk, I'm yet to meet a customer that wants 11oz. I use Xpres XP5013 only.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I've just ordered that printer, due tomorrow. This is the new P50 with Ecotanks, A4 version of the 1500W in essence which we also have. 6 colour print on these is excellent for sublimation, far better than 4 colour depending what you're printing, gradients, shades, photo's etc. all better.

10oz mugs are the preferred size for most folk, I'm yet to meet a customer that wants 11oz. I use Xpres XP5013 only.
    Is the difference between 11oz and 10oz effectively the weight of the mug (the 1oz difference in capacity being negligible)?

I've just had a look through my cupboard and there's an old mug in there called "Xpressions" (Made in Korea) from 1992 with no fading whatsoever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Weight, size, handle, the 11oz are usually quite clunky, builders mugs one of my customers calls them :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!