Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Postage
    By dj_doubler in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-02-2018, 08:40 PM
  2. Postage
    By Mugshots in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 31-12-2017, 01:16 PM
  3. VAT on Postage
    By ferret in forum Clothing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-09-2015, 06:57 PM
  4. Postage & VAT?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-11-2011, 10:02 PM
  5. Free - postage only
    By Karen. in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-01-2010, 07:01 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Postage and retuns

Happy New Year all

I have a query regarding postsge. This is from the signage side of my business. I have a client who has several sites with offices that are rented out. Each site has a interchangable slatz directory system, each site has a different system though!!!! The current process involves me sending out the cut vinyl and the staff at each site applying it themselves which has led to issues with straightnes and not cleaning the slatz correctly prior to fitting.
    I have know persuaded my client to have a a brand new slatz system sign at every location which is standard across the whole company. Each individual statz is going to be 400mm long 30mm high. The idea is that I will hold blanks of these slatz and when on office space has a change of occupier I will send out the slatz with the new occupiers deatils and the store returns the old one for me to clean have have ready for the next change of occupier.
    I cannot seem to find out how to be able to send the package out and the store to be able to send it back, with the old slatz, with a pre paid lable.
    what I have seen as a pre paid label on the post office needs to be used by the next working day. This will not be a daily occurance just as and when required.
    The reason I want a pre paid option is so my client knows that it is , lets just say £12.50 per change of name and also I means there is no excuse for the stores not to return them the same day.

Iain
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If you have a Royal Mail business account, and get tracked returns set up, then the returns labels generated aren't date sensitive, though it would involve the client taking the return to the Post Office/Sorting Office, if they don't have RM collections.
    Either that, or whichever courier you have an account with should have a returns/collection system in place too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could even do it via DPD Local - Just book/pay online and email the label to the client for attaching. Option for DPD to collect or client can leave at a drop-off shop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have something like this and all i do is send out and jiffy bag with stamps on and written with my details. That way when the new business open it and take the sign out, there is an envelope ready to stick the old one in and drop straight in a letter box. Its worked fine so far but i dont do many as tenants stay for quite a while.
    . . . . . . . . . . .