Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. screen print
    By pablo6250 in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-07-2017, 05:38 PM
  2. Fancy trying to screen print?
    By socialgiraffe in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-11-2013, 10:11 PM
  3. SCREEN PRINT ONTO NYLON
    By AJLA in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-09-2010, 02:40 PM
  4. screen print transfer
    By Paul in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-08-2010, 10:19 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Softest Print and Cut Transfer, same feel as plastisol screen print, for Darks

Hi,

If someone needs i provide quality HTV Print and Cut transfers, any quantity, big or small. One Offs no problem.

The vinyl is 45 microns, Soft Print 3.0 . This is the softest HTV available at the market and the result is same feel / not similar/ as plastisol transfer. I know, as i have a retail shop and sell T shirts and clothing using top quality plastisol transfers and print and cut transfers.
    To compare the normal Poliflex Premium vinyl / POLI-TAPE Germany/ is 100microns

It's printed on a 6 color pro Roland printer 1440x1440 resolution, using Eco Sol Max 1 inks, not 2 or 3 , so this is the strongest ink possible for the best result. Color calibrated prints.

This is the most difficult vinyl to produce transfer, as most people even can not do it at all. It's very difficult to take it off from the carrier sheet without damaging it, next to impossible would say. It is extremely flexible PU material. Cost me a lot of time and trials but have mastered it.
    So probably not many place to obtain what i am offering here. I have tried all on market and this vinyl is way ahead of all competition.

For white, sublimated sportswear, leather, detailed cuts with some weeding i have other separate solutions for each scenario, same thickness 45-50 micron each from different brand.

This one's for T shirts, jackets, sweatshirts etc. where soft is a must. Or a big piece is needed.

I am in Spain , but as sheet is not heavy and my price is good , it can be shipped fast anywhere in EU or worldwide. Best of all you can use even an iron for this vinyl, or a cheap heat press. Following my instructions.

Combining different transfers on one sheet is accepted, though for this vinyl there are some minor requirements.

Here are the prices:

10x10cm = 1
    15x15cm = 2
    20x20cm = 3
    A4 = 3.5
    30x30cm = 4

A3 = 5
    50x50cm = 8

100x50cm or 1/2 sq metre = 13
    200x50cm or 1 sq metre = 20

You receive READY TO PRESS TRANSFERS> PEEL BACKING AND PRESS

Invoice could be issued /+21%/ or if VAT registered in EU / oh yeah Brexit/ invoice without a VAT.

Obviously the more you buy the cheaper it gets. These are already wholesale prices meant for business to business. No further discounts are offered. Clever guys like you could easily see that a T shirt with a 30x30 image on front could cost you 1.30-1.5€ per piece. How's that price for a custom transfer /one off / when order 1sq m...

Contact me if interested. Some samples:

20191223_141504 (1).jpg20191223_203953.jpg
    Last edited by Boyan; 29-01-2020 at 08:47 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good , thanks.