Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Neil Brothers Orca Mugs
    By GoonerGary in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 15-03-2020, 02:52 PM
  2. Mugs from Neil Brothers / buysublimation.co.uk
    By JMugs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2017, 11:17 AM
  3. no more brothers !
    By bigj2552 in forum Printers
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:18 PM

Thread: Neil Brothers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Neil Brothers

I've been using this company recently and like their products, so I thought I'd check them out. In the emails, everybody is signed off as 'Neil', but there's no Neil in the company lol! They are chartered accountants of Indian heritage and the company is worth 2.8 million. All that for shifting boxes about and sourcing good products in China. Well done I say.
    Last edited by GoonerGary; 30-01-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their prices look very good.

I tried to buy some bags from them a few years ago, but they were very non-commital about quantities I needed to buy to get the prices quoted. At the time there was no indication of carton quantity on the website. All they would say was I had to buy a mixed pallet, but couldn't tell me how many boxes were on a pallet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They probably only supplied sublimation suppliers back then who ordered in huge quantities. But when the likes of us approached them, they probably weren't interested in silly orders. Things have obviously changed now as they have either a £300 or £500 minimum spend depending on which website you visit.
    Last edited by GoonerGary; 30-01-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shinel is the actual name of the guy so shortened to Neil to make it easier in the British market I guess. Quite a straight to the point person so you always know where you stand. Only does boxed quantities. Used to supply quite a few of the larger mug printers out there but as many of them go direct on most of what they stock these days he has angled more toward the smaller buyer as of the last few yeas. Surprised really as they seem to have been a main supplier into www.subli.com.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are a fantastic supplier and we use them week in week out. Interesting to know that Neil is not his actual name and didnt realise his heritage. Straight to the point indeed which i like.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think when we first started using them (2014/2015 is the first emails I can find) the MOQ was £750

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    E2A - never had a problem with their products or service.

My only gripe is they don't do samples, I think they're the only wholesaler we use that doesn't.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've got 50 samples of their Jersey Tote bag if anyone wants to buy one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    They probably only supplied sublimation suppliers back then who ordered in huge quantities. But when the likes of us approached them, they probably weren't interested in silly orders. Things have obviously changed now as they have either a £300 or £500 minimum spend depending on which website you visit.
    I was looking to buy several thousand bags, but they were so non commital about prices, quantities etc that I didn't bother taking things any further. I got the distnict impresion that the prices quoted on the website was the 'best price', but I couldn't get any clarification as to how many items of a line that I needed to buy to get that price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pw66 View Post
    I was looking to buy several thousand bags, but they were so non commital about prices, quantities etc that I didn't bother taking things any further. I got the distnict impresion that the prices quoted on the website was the 'best price', but I couldn't get any clarification as to how many items of a line that I needed to buy to get that price.
    His pricing on the website is what he sticks to regardless of quantity and it is also based on 1 full box. Click on the item and it usually tells you the number in a box. He has a few different websites us what you need to workout as the pricing can differ then. Basically works on spend limits as he still doesn't split box quantities.