Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Novachrome Mug Press
    By LauraMargaret in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-01-2020, 11:52 AM
  2. Anybody else use Novachrome?
    By JMugs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-10-2016, 11:16 AM
  3. Novachrome Deep Impact 20" x 15" Heat press problem ..
    By Volusian in forum Heat Presses
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 09:54 PM
  4. Novachrome swing press
    By JMugs in forum Heat Presses
    Last Post: 28-04-2013, 10:24 PM
  5. Novachrome Mug Press test against Xpres Mug press
    By Zipdorf in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the machine itself was giving problems as even though they changed the element I was still having issues of ink not transferring fully either on left side rim or right side rim of the mug. With testing in showroom.

So they've given me their test model for now until a new one is back in stock.

But he did say the print I was doing is notoriously difficult. Full black with coloured text 3mm from top and bottom of mug.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by extrachewy2003 View Post
    Looks like the machine itself was giving problems as even though they changed the element I was still having issues of ink not transferring fully either on left side rim or right side rim of the mug. With testing in showroom.

So they've given me their test model for now until a new one is back in stock.

But he did say the print I was doing is notoriously difficult. Full black with coloured text 3mm from top and bottom of mug.
    i've been trying my best with the MDP press for the last month, and after about 6 elements a trip down to the office for them to test it, plus a swap of the original press for a new one, I have finally given up and am returning it tomorrow. I don't know whether they just have a terrible batch of presses and elements at the moment or what's going on but I have wasted so many mugs, I have to call it at a months failures

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have noticed that the rods with the springs on don't have free movement unless you pull the mug up when closing the press then it will evenly hold the mug in place. Otherwise it does tend to put more pressure on one side so the transfer doesn't completely go onto the mug, very hit and miss. Just waiting for them to come back in stock so they can replace their office demo press they have lent me with a new one.