Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Anybody Do Promotional Pens etc ?
    By MugPrint in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-01-2019, 09:44 PM
  2. Pens
    By Mugshots in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-09-2017, 10:09 AM
  3. Pens?
    By Mugshots in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2017, 04:52 PM
  4. Keyrings and Pens
    By Dave271069 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-08-2016, 07:18 PM
  5. pens
    By jennywren in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-06-2014, 01:05 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mugs/Badges/Pens Only

Total newbie here and starting my fact finding journey with a view to starting my biz and would love some advice.

I'm on a budget (aren't we all) and would like to get set up to print just Pens/Mugs and Badges with lettering only in the first instance.

Would anyone with experience be kind enough to recommend/suggest the best well priced equipment/machine/software/Set up for me?

All advice welcome.

So far this mug press is looking good to me, anyone else have this and can advise? https://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk/mug-presses-touch.aspx

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamegz View Post
    Total newbie here and starting my fact finding journey with a view to starting my biz and would love some advice.

I'm on a budget (aren't we all) and would like to get set up to print just Pens/Mugs and Badges with lettering only in the first instance.

Would anyone with experience be kind enough to recommend/suggest the best well priced equipment/machine/software/Set up for me?

All advice welcome.

So far this mug press is looking good to me, anyone else have this and can advise? https://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk/mug-presses-touch.aspx

Thanks
    There is another thread about this press you mentioned including a happy owner. Budget mug presses are available for a much cheaper price these days. I guess the one in your link is pretty good for the price. The white Genie3 mug press is also popular, i think its available for a good price now for 129 pounds. Another alternative is the microtec which should be a very solid machine because microtec is the OEM manufacturer of many famous brands like Secabo, HPN etc.. Signzworld offer them and there is a 10% coupon as well. https://signzworld.co.uk/shop/microt...nel-mug-press/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much I will check this out!