Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sublimation on powder coating.
    By Deftonerdad in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2018, 11:48 PM
  2. Powder Coat as a Substrate?
    By trecenters in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-05-2016, 02:18 PM
  3. Sublicotton paper and powder
    By Pinksmiler in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21-12-2015, 09:06 PM
  4. Jet Pro Question
    By pieces in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    You normally getting the paper with the powder as a set.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    You normally getting the paper with the powder as a set.
    On Ebay and Etsy there are offerings without the paper but i read now that you have to remove the wheels on your printer as they will smear the image on the paper during print. Im not sure if that is the right product for me. But i think it gives the best results to sublimate on cotton, way better than easysubli HTV for example because the flock material looks always a bit dull and not really sharp, also it feels not so nice. The polymer feels like rubber when its melted, i like it, not like plastic foil. I know that because the forever easysubli light no cut paper is basically the same method but with precoated polyamid and that leads to several problems. You can only print full colors, not half tones etc.. The powder variant seems to give much better results and it should be much more durable than other methods because the polyamid is melted into the fabric.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tested the powder method yesterday after the Forever subli no cut light paper method. I have to say it worked better but what all those companies hide from you is the fact that your printer will leave marks from the rollers in your image, that is the case with at least my Epson models. Maybe sawgrass models dont have that issue. I will now start the wash test with Siser Easy subli, forever subli light no cut and the plyamid powder method and normal HTV. Just curious what will last longer. On some edges of the powder method you can feel already a little step before washing with is not a good sign and the prinnt quality is not ideal, when you look at it, it looks good but when you look really close under sunlight you can see thousands of tiny white dots in your print, i guess this is because of the powder dont create an 100% even film/coat. It feels definately much thinner than the forever subli light no cut print which feels like thick plastisol, its even sticky when you touch it. The powder is thinner and matte looking. The forever subli light no cut is kind of glossy and the results are not consistant, you have always little parts missing in your print, so maybe 95% of your print is nice, the rest is missing (still sticking on the transfer paper)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daninho For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (07-08-2020)