Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Freesub double mug press help
    By jennywren in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  2. Freesub Double Mug Press
    By Bob700 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 09:45 AM
  3. For Sale Freesub Double Mug Press
    By Bob700 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-06-2017, 10:31 AM
  4. Freesub Double Digital Mug Heat Press
    By GoonerGary in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-06-2017, 11:32 AM
  5. Freesub double mug press info
    By John G in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-12-2016, 06:08 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

freesub double mug heat press

Hi
    I'm just about to start sublimating mugs for my design business can anyone tell me if the freesub st-210 double mug press is any good? I don't have a large budget and I would like to be able to sub onto bone china balmoral mugs, does anyone know if this machine will work with the normal and larger size of this mug and if its possible to get a solid colour print to the bottom?

I design town and cityscapes for my art business which i then wholesale to shops so need the quality to be good and preferable for the city to wrap around the mug from the bottom up so if anyone can recommend, inks, mug paper, which balmoral mugs to use etc that would be great,

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are going to have a substantial learning curve and would start doing lots of searches on here relating to printers/inks/paper/profile/mugs/ovens/wraps/presses etc. From your question above though I would say you are probably better going the oven route rather than press. Gives flexibility on sizes of mugs and also an easier way to give a full top to bottom print. Can get the job done with the freesub but you would need additional elements and very good mugs sourced. Loads of other things can go wrong though hence expect a big learning curve rather than jumping straight in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Full top to bottom printing requires very straight sided mugs. Even the straightest mugs on the market will taper sharply causing misprints. I doubt that those bone china balmorals are up to the job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Full top to bottom printing requires very straight sided mugs. Even the straightest mugs on the market will taper sharply causing misprints. I doubt that those bone china balmorals are up to the job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'e had two of the double ones and both had wildly fluctuating timing issues. I would never try annother one.

I bought an ARC from here: https://www.thetransferpress.co.uk/s...gs-c2x30591376 so far it has been superb.

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    I dont want to do full top to bottom i just want to get it as close to the bottom as possible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have now bought a sawgrass sg400 and plan to use the sawgrass inks. Any recomendations on paper for mug, tote bag and coaster
    printing?