Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express, Signzworld and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with Virtuoso Print Manager
    By Karagyaurov in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-11-2019, 10:36 PM
  2. Virtuoso SG400 print quality problem
    By f288 in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-01-2019, 03:48 PM
  3. Virtuoso 800 Printer
    By k21john in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-10-2016, 10:30 AM
  4. Help! New printer (Virtuoso SG400EU) Printing very dark!
    By edwardsmedia in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-10-2015, 01:37 PM
  5. link manager
    By gavgav in forum Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Virtuoso printer manager problem.

    Does anyone have saved the installation file for Virtuoso Print Manager version 6.5.
    I would like to send it to me! Version 7 prints with a grid when you use non-genuine inks.
    Тhanks!

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    97
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VPM v6.5.4.2187 (Windows 64bit)
    UPDATED LINK (23.03.20)
    https://ln2.sync.com/dl/c4c8e0080/9k...amwdw-2a5res7z
    Last edited by Baldy; 1 Week Ago at 10:36 AM. Reason: Previous link expired

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you!!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
    VPM v6.5.4.2187 (Windows 64bit)
    Download from WeTransfer.
    https://we.tl/t-sXKj3o0Fp9
    Does anyone have this older VPM software or a link to download? I am getting the same issue and the above link no longer works. Thanks a lot for any assistance!

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    97
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanB View Post
    Does anyone have this older VPM software or a link to download? I am getting the same issue and the above link no longer works. Thanks a lot for any assistance!
    Here you go.
    https://ln2.sync.com/dl/c4c8e0080/9k...amwdw-2a5res7z

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Baldy For This Useful Post:

    DeanB (1 Week Ago)

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
    Legendary thanks so much!

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except now it wont seem to let me in the login page, even though my username and password is correct. Even created a new account and no-go. Just says Access Denied. Any ideas?

  9. #8
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    97
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanB View Post
    Except now it wont seem to let me in the login page, even though my username and password is correct. Even created a new account and no-go. Just says Access Denied. Any ideas?
    First time I've heard of that happening to be honest.
    I'm wondering if Sawgrass are being sneaky and blocking access to older versions so people upgrade to v7 (which doesn't like third party inks), or if the new Creative Studio is only compatible with V7 and above.

    I'm still on SublijetHD inks but others on here may have had the same issue.
    You could contact Sawgrass, but I suspect their response will be along the lines of 'update to latest version' and 'we don't support non-Sawgrass inks'.

    Alternatively, I'm told the grid issue only occurs when printing via the print manager and creative studio software, so printing direct from third party software such as Photoshop should avoid this.

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
    First time I've heard of that happening to be honest.
    I'm wondering if Sawgrass are being sneaky and blocking access to older versions so people upgrade to v7 (which doesn't like third party inks), or if the new Creative Studio is only compatible with V7 and above.

    I'm still on SublijetHD inks but others on here may have had the same issue.
    You could contact Sawgrass, but I suspect their response will be along the lines of 'update to latest version' and 'we don't support non-Sawgrass inks'.

    Alternatively, I'm told the grid issue only occurs when printing via the print manager and creative studio software, so printing direct from third party software such as Photoshop should avoid this.
    Hi yes possibly the above. Seems odd and if so, not really a good look for the company.
    I have solved the issue printing directly from the graphics app with an ICC profile from the ink supplier. In fact, if anything, the prints are now even more vibrant :)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •