Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Virtuoso SG400 print quality problem
    By f288 in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-01-2019, 04:48 PM
  2. Virtuoso 800 Printer
    By k21john in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-10-2016, 11:30 AM
  3. Help! New printer (Virtuoso SG400EU) Printing very dark!
    By edwardsmedia in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-10-2015, 02:37 PM
  4. link manager
    By gavgav in forum Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone advise me please! recently updated the virtuoso print manager from sawgrass for the second time in a few weeks, apparently there was a problem with the last one not sending to the printer. NOW however it doesnt come up as an option on photoshop, i cant work the creative studio and dont realy want to, its took me years to get to where i am now. so when i print on photo shop it used to come up as virtuoso print manager as one of my options and now its not there!! insert cry face

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lollyb, I had so much trouble with VPM, that after many weeks and associated emails from Sawgrass, I gave up and moved to Sublirip. perfect first time installation and results. regards

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lofty, thanks for replying, i went and slept on it after sawgrass replied with what was basically an automated answer and the link for troubleshooting!! got up this morning and replied telling them that i wouldnt have contacted them if i hadnt tried that already!

so i reinstalled the software again and its now working, one thing the last install had missed was the hot folder . it's now there.

print manager has now reappeared in my printer choices but i have to manually open it after sending a document to print.

I do panic when stuff doesn't work because it has taken me so long to get it "right" .
    Many thanks again for your advice i'll look into sublirip just incase I need it in the future!!