Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Alexa with your business
    By bigj2552 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-11-2017, 06:08 PM
  2. Business Rates for Home Based Business?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-02-2015, 11:28 PM
  3. business name
    By Paul in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-10-2014, 02:39 PM
  4. What kind of a business is your business
    By John G in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

**statement on business operations**

As an online retailer Ink Experts are still trading as normal in these unprecedented times.

Following government guidelines and advice we are doing everything possible to keep our customers, and ourselves safe at all times.

The retail counter is closed until further notice, but all other business operations are continuing.

Couriers are still collecting from our premises, and until this changes all orders will be processed as usual.

Please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are currently under a large amount of strain supporting all essential suppliers, and some of our delivery services may be pushed back because of this.

We will keep you updated with day to day operations, but rest assured we are here to help as best we can.

Alex and I understand that a lot of people rely on our trade, and we will continue to support you and your business until we are physically unable to do so.

Stay safe, look after each other and keep that British stiff upper lip raised.
    Ink Experts ltd.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 213533 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    .uk

10% discount on Sublimation Supplies for Dye Sub Forum Premium Members

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InkExperts For This Useful Post:

Justin (24-03-2020), Mrteajunkie (25-03-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update folks, Best wishes.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys are we allowed specially as our trade is not essential to work if we follow the guidelines (Not talking shop customers etc ..) ..Can we still sell personalised stuff online make them and post them out ?. Would royal mail still take orders from us (We use click and drop ) ....I have no clue what to do as we still get small online orders ....Please share your opinion and practice ...Do we have to shut down completely or work until we can ...!!!

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From my understanding, the government has requested/ordered? customer facing businesses to close (in other words shops), unless you are an essential supplier such as food/pets etc etc.

Businesses that do not have public entering their premises can still operate.

Personally I am using the time to catch up on stuff in the office, but then I work in a unit on my own so there is no issue with spreading anything. I also note that DPD, among others are still delivering, and companies are still sending out any old crap you decide to purchase which would suggest my understanding of the guidelines/rules? is correct.

However, this is very much a use your common sense. If you only have a few orders then send your staff home (if you have any) and do them yourself. Be practical and just think what would be the best practice ensure that, if you are carrying the virus (you can carry this without your knowledge for up to 7 days), how can you all but guarantee that you will not pass it on.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to socialgiraffe For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (24-03-2020)

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will add that, as you are using the word "WE" it would mean there is more than one of you. If you live together then fine, but if you are just business partners then please follow the guidelines on self distancing and hygiene.

Better still, if you only need one person in the office then flip a coin ;-)
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to use your own judgement.

Do you drive to work or use public transport?
    Are you risking staff health? The govt are picking up 80% of their wages so you don't need to make them work.
    Will you come into contact wih others unnecessarily?
    Is your premises separate from other businesses?
    Will you be able to get any income from the govt. if you close?

Post offices will remain open.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pw66 For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (24-03-2020)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Our staff all home, so just me and the wife running everything now. We closed the retail shop side of things yesterday morning. Very quiet in town. Orders still trickling in.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pisquee For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (24-03-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then you can justify staying open, to a certain extent, although you are likely to get either £10k or £ 25k from the govt. which is supposed to tide you over.

Put a note on the door saying 'Closed to Public'.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pw66 For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (24-03-2020)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    I will add that, as you are using the word "WE" it would mean there is more than one of you. If you live together then fine, but if you are just business partners then please follow the guidelines on self distancing and hygiene.

Better still, if you only need one person in the office then flip a coin ;-)
    Its me and wife only now , and its just me going to to the shop ...thanks for the advice ..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravisteam For This Useful Post:

socialgiraffe (25-03-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post
    Its me and wife only now , and its just me going to to the shop ...thanks for the advice ..
    Your probably in the same position as me. I am going to the workshop each morning for a few hours. I have to take the wife to work - she is a key worker - and drive door to door without making contact with any one.

Not a lot to do - I usualy go when the postman or courier has been. I would want to go and check the premises each day anyway.