Hi,
i've been thinking of getting into the mug printing game for a while now, i would like to offer mugs on ebay and possibly via a website - given that lots of you are already in the market, is their room for another? - i guess i'm asking if you can actually make a bit of cash doing this, and also what outlay is required

I've looked at the pro's and cons of press verses oven etc and the different types of printer (both artaniun ink supported and the 'others' however i just seem to be having my opinion changed depending on what reviews/info i read

Ideally i'm in the market for a low cost package i can use to start with, and maybe build on (but that of course will depend on whether it's viable and making a profit in the first case! - i'd like to offer different types/sizes of mugs but am unsure which equipment is required/recommended

- i'm not looking for pro gear(yet) but something that will get me started - can i ask what other members used to get 'up and running' and how much profit you could actually make on a mug (and no, I'm not after undercutting anybody on eBay!) - ie how much time does it take to pay for all the equipment?

As i side on my intro post, i'm up to speed on photoshop etc, and not concerned about throwing a web site up/setting up paypal/cart options etc - it's the production of the darn things that worrys me

apologies if in wrong section, couldn't find a 'Newbie has no idea!' section

thanks

Chris