Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Small Business Grant
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-03-2020, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-07-2017, 10:08 AM
  3. Business Rates for Home Based Business?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-02-2015, 10:28 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 17-01-2012, 05:35 PM
  5. What kind of a business is your business
    By John G in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsfan View Post
    But at least respond with acknowledgement that things are being dealt with. If you ring my council all they say is please email as we are not taking calls. You email but don’t get a response. The website states to see the Gov.uk for information and the Gov.uk site contact your local council. All I want is an acknowledgement that as I have SBRR I will be in receipt of a payment. I have gone from working at home to having premises. I only moved in in January so I am quite worried about the whole thing as this is all new to me. Maybe I am being a bit unforgiving but I have had contact with other people from neighbouring councils who have either been paid or have notifications that payment will be made. All I seem to get is vague will it should happen but we don’t t know when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you only moved into premises in January, were you able to provide your Rates account number? If they can't cross reference that, your application is going to be put into a different pile to 'sort out later'.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yes have the number as that was the first thing I resolved when I moved in as the previous tenant,who is my landlord,said that he was SBRR entitled so I made sure all the accounts were changed over ASAP.

Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to look at some eyewatering figures this shows what each council have allocated so far.
    https://assets.publishing.service.go...ns.csv/preview
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dorset Council have paid out about 750 grants so far. They have 4500 online applications pending, whchthey hope to deal with in 10 working days. Most people I have spoken to haven't applied because they were waiting to be contacted by the council as instructed. Massive job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pw66 View Post
    Dorset Council have paid out about 750 grants so far. They have 4500 online applications pending, whchthey hope to deal with in 10 working days. Most people I have spoken to haven't applied because they were waiting to be contacted by the council as instructed. Massive job.
    That is why I am a little bit peeved. The council website say see the gov web site for info and the gov say the local council will contact you. It is not the delay in any payment, as such, it is the complete lack of communication from my council.

Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can understand why they don't want potentially contaminated forms coming back, but there was no announcement that the procedure has changed. I was under the impression that govt. didn't want us to contact the council so as not to overload them. I went down to the workshop every day for a week to wait for the postman, because I didn't want to miss the form.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huntingdon wrote to us we received it this week.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received ours today :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody who are sole directors out there and received the 10k grant and pay themselves through PAYE looking at furlouhing?

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We received ours this morning, applied on the 29th March.