Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Justin

Similar Threads

1. Back again....
    By Mug in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-11-2019, 09:06 PM
  2. Hello all, Im back
    By Ben Brosnan in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-10-2018, 09:35 PM
  3. I am back.... I think
    By dj_doubler in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 11:25 PM
  4. back on to......
    By bigj2552 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 11:17 AM
  5. back up whole HDD
    By bigj2552 in forum Software
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Ravisteam. I did exactly the same as you yesterday with HSBC and still waiting which I presume is probably normal. I don't believe you need to supply any documents and no credit checks are done as government are taking 100% of the risk. As my book keeper says "you will never get lending this cheap again so you should take advantage". Only if you need it of course and certainly didn't go for full 25% but enough to keep things ticking over. Interest is paid over 6 years but the government is paying year 1 interest although capital is paid over 5 years. If I hear back this morning about loan I will post back. Olly

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took just over 24 hours to get mine from lloyds. Paid straight into bank a/c - nice surprise!

I could have had the full 50k, but only deciced on half of that - didn't want £950 month repayments for five years.
    I took the view that if I had 50k I would use some of it to buy equipment I have no need for, such as an embroidery machine or a couple of DTG printers. That would work out as an expensive 'cheap' loan.

I have all the equipment I need, and £25k will keep the business going and allow me to still buy the planned upgrades I wanted to get this year.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Hi Ravisteam. I did exactly the same as you yesterday with HSBC and still waiting which I presume is probably normal. I don't believe you need to supply any documents and no credit checks are done as government are taking 100% of the risk. As my book keeper says "you will never get lending this cheap again so you should take advantage". Only if you need it of course and certainly didn't go for full 25% but enough to keep things ticking over. Interest is paid over 6 years but the government is paying year 1 interest although capital is paid over 5 years. If I hear back this morning about loan I will post back. Olly
    Olly,
    Thanks for the update , please let me know when you get any news from them , HSBC seems slow for everything , I tried call them beging of April took over 2 hrs on hold and hang up lol..I actually need a loan and great if I can get this ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got the details from Starling Business account

To help you prepare in advance, here’s a breakdown of what you’ll need during the application process:

• An activated Starling Business bank card
    • A verified email address

If you were trading on or before 5 April 2019

• Your 2018/2019 tax return, including the SA100 and SA103S/F
    • Your 2018/2019 tax calculation (SA302), which you can find on your government gateway account

If you started trading between 6th April 2019 and 1 March 2020

• Your Unique Tax Reference (UTR) number and
    • EITHER your VAT number if you are VAT registered
    • OR your 2019/2020 tax return. We know this is earlier than you would normally do your tax return, but it will help us verify your business.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pw66 View Post
    Took just over 24 hours to get mine from lloyds. Paid straight into bank a/c - nice surprise!

I could have had the full 50k, but only deciced on half of that - didn't want £950 month repayments for five years.
    I took the view that if I had 50k I would use some of it to buy equipment I have no need for, such as an embroidery machine or a couple of DTG printers. That would work out as an expensive 'cheap' loan.

I have all the equipment I need, and £25k will keep the business going and allow me to still buy the planned upgrades I wanted to get this year.
    Ive got the forms to sing just now ..Check your email Oly, received the email at 9.11pm ..lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We had the digital form back yesterday but decided to alter loan amount so called up and just waiting for an updated version. Be interesting to see how long this might take.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    We had the digital form back yesterday but decided to alter loan amount so called up and just waiting for an updated version. Be interesting to see how long this might take.
    I am sort of regretting not going for the full £50k. I don't need it all, so didn't want to be saddled with larger repayments, but since you can pay back lump sums without penalty it would have made sense to review the situation in a years time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That was exactly my thought and managed to stop myself from digitally signing. Not sure how long I have to wait until the replacement comes mind. I will start to pay back from month one into a savings account so in theory will pay over 6 years. I have a friend who took the full 50k in order to pay their two kids private school fees!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kin ell ! - I 've heard it all now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Doesn't need a personal guarantee but they stil do credit checks.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!