Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ricoh 3110
    By bigj2552 in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2016, 11:22 AM
  2. ricoh aficio 3110 dn
    By tiamaria in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 12:08 PM
  3. Ricoh 3110 on or off?
    By Simon in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 12:01 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 31-01-2013, 10:55 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-10-2012, 10:35 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricoh SG 3110 DN

I’m hoping someone can shed some light on what is going on with my printer. No issues at all and suddenly stopped sublimating the cyan. This is not a heat press issue. I know this because it is the same issue on anything sublimated in different presses but for some reason the blue is not transferring but the print on paper is excellent quality. I have cleaned all nozzle, flushed the heads, cleaned the capping station and replaced all ink Incase it had dried out. Please help? TIA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    You say you've replaced the inks, with the same type? Remember that the Ricohs have long lines and it can take some time for new ink to come through.
    Have you checked all settings in software and print managament, profile etc?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Your cyan isn't sublimation ink.

As Justin has said, keep working your printer until the old ink is removed from the lines and replaced with the new ink.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    You say you've replaced the inks, with the same type? Remember that the Ricohs have long lines and it can take some time for new ink to come through.
    Have you checked all settings in software and print managament, profile etc?
    thank you for the reply. Yes same type and all original ones. If I printed of some solid colours A4 prints how many do you think it would need to run the colour through? No I havnt checked any of the print management as the print itself is perfect , it’s just not transferring the ink

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    Your cyan isn't sublimation ink.

As Justin has said, keep working your printer until the old ink is removed from the lines and replaced with the new ink.
    Hi, thank you for the reply. It’s definitely sub ink, the cartridge was working great previously. I had left the printer unused for a few weeks and when I tried to print again it just stopped sublimating the cyan ,I only changed it thinking it had potentially dried out but on paper I was still getting a perfect print. I actually had the same issue previously but with magenta and I thought it was a issue when pressing because again the print on paper was perfect but it was actually due to the ink cavity being full once cleaned it worked perfectly again but it hasn’t worked this time 🤷*♀️