Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. how to display my work?
    By Paul in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-05-2014, 11:37 PM
  2. Do they work
    By purpledragon in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 20-11-2013, 10:30 AM
  3. Some of my work
    By Lornem in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 10:12 PM
  4. Does this work?
    By fredster in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 11:05 PM
  5. Does the Forum work well for you?
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-10-2009, 01:26 PM

Thread: Back to Work?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to Work?

If you are lucky enough to get into work this week , here is a small heads up of what you might need for your shop.
    Masks, pretty obvious but you will need a mask that can be worn the whole day. Try to find them before they are sold out and the prices go up. You will also be asked to print onto them so find some that are printable.
    A plexiglass screen between you and the customer. With this you should not have to wear the mask all the time provided its big enough to protect you. The prices will sky rocket of plexiglass so get in now before this happens.
    Sanitiser to wash your hands. Again it will sell out just as you need to buy it.
    Marks on the floor to keep distance of 2 metres and signs saying "only one customer at a time in the shop".

I dont know how strict the rules are over there but our customers must wear masks, if not they cant come in. A big fine for both the customer and you if caught.

Thats all I can think of for now, if I think of anything else I will post it later. Good luck and keep healthy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl Smith For This Useful Post:

Fletcher (14-05-2020), pw66 (13-05-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UK govt. has just announced the process for self employed people to get their furlough allowance, so I won't bother openning just yet.
    Too many idiots giving the gear away at the moment - Workwear Express to name one - offering free printing. Let the needy and the greedy fight over the crumbs. I'll wait for the rest of the economy to reopen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pw66 View Post
    UK govt. has just announced the process for self employed people to get their furlough allowance, so I won't bother openning just yet.
    Too many idiots giving the gear away at the moment - Workwear Express to name one - offering free printing. Let the needy and the greedy fight over the crumbs. I'll wait for the rest of the economy to reopen.
    A good idea. We are lucky to be in a sector where there is no real competition from the Big Boys. I can see the likes of BHS or Debenhams opening and making their staff come in or loose their jobs. Thank God we dont have to compete with these guys.
    Lets hope our customers survive, thats the important thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Smith View Post
    Lets hope our customers survive, thats the important thing.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Most of my work is for events and shows, which are still closed. The little bit of local workwear is nice for cashflow (in normal times), but won't be enough to turn down the furlough payment. Although Bob the Builder is going back to work, he has been on lock down for two months and has been inundated with facebook adverts for cheap workwear. Not anticipating much this year.