Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-12-2018, 11:23 PM
  2. WooCommerce Click and Drop Integration
    By pisquee in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-01-2018, 01:00 AM
  3. USA shipping
    By GoonerGary in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 11:45 PM
  4. E-commerce integration
    By michaelc in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 05:40 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shipping Integration

Does anyone use or know of any other shipping software like Royal Mail's Click & Drop which allows integration with online marketplaces and Shopify etc?

I found a company which pulls these orders in, but it had a very high monthly cost, so looking for alternatives. Has anyone built an app for this purpose?
    Last edited by GoonerGary; 16-05-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Wordpress with woocommerce.
    I use click and drop for Royal Mail Which pulls the orders and creates the labels, and for couriers I use parcel 2 go as it allows me to pull orders from the dashboard with smart send and create labels and mark them as shipped and I can choose whatever service I want.

I also used a plugin for a while which pulled the details and created labels but cost a fortune. Can’t remember what it was called But it was a rip off. 500 labels per month max and I always went over.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Smart Send seems useful as I often use P2G for big orders. Shipstation was the one I had seen, before. Not so expensive perhaps when you break it down to a single day..but at the same time..Click and Drop is free.

If I signed up to Shipstation, I take it that you can no longer use the codes your Royal mail manager gives you? You will have to pay the full price like every other Joe?

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We use click and drop for WooCommerce, NOTHS, Etsy, Amazon, and Ebay - what are you wanting to do that C&D doesn't do?
    (C&D is a cut down version of StoreFeeder which is pricey but can be used with more than just RM services)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    We use click and drop for WooCommerce, NOTHS, Etsy, Amazon, and Ebay - what are you wanting to do that C&D doesn't do?
    (C&D is a cut down version of StoreFeeder which is pricey but can be used with more than just RM services)
    I suppose that I want the option of switching to a different carrier such as MyHermes. Royal Mail have been upping their prices and despite spending an absolute fortune. Our supposed volume discount is only pennies cheaper than the online price available to everyone.

I also print mugs for a local artist. I send those mugs to her fulfilment centre. I'm looking for my own method to integrate with her NotHS orders and fulfil them myself to save her time. Click and Drop only allows you to integrate with your own stores.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Royalmail prices are just silly for a small parcel under 1kg
    hermes is only £2.85 I’m very lucky as our local driver collects from me daily when I text him. This way I avoid paying the extra for collection and he still gets paid for the collection too.

At the moment though I have to book one collection and all the others can be drop offs and he takes the lot.

When we first went into lockdown he came round with a huge tray of fresh eggs from the local egg farm and even got another farmer to drop round a 30kg sack of potatoes All free.

when I tried to pay he said you have no idea how much business you put my way so it’s my way to help and say thanks.
    Then every week he’s dropped off a tray of eggs and won’t take money for them.

Hermes has such a bad name but our driver is second to none and is a real gent we often get stuck at the door chatting for an hour before the wife comes out and Checks I haven’t ran off. :)

Theres no doubt some are plain as%#£&es but our is a god send.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You can set up other brands within C&D with their return address, logo, etc

As long as she also isn't tied to C&D, you could integrate with her NOTHS (although it would obviously pull all of her order through, not just the ones you do)

In terms of volume discounts, they are negotiable on Tracked services, and as this includes daily collections can be very good, and can beat the £2.85 Hermes price quoted above for 1kg and under, for a 2 days service (tracked 48)