Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 11oz Mugs
    By Shaunmccrd in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-11-2016, 08:50 PM
  2. Wanted 11oz Sublimation Mugs
    By Images Studio in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-11-2012, 07:38 PM
  3. 11oz Sublimation mugs
    By ALAN G in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 28-10-2011, 02:12 PM
  4. 11oz mugs
    By Paul in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25-10-2010, 01:02 PM
  5. 10oz and 11oz mugs
    By John G in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best 11oz Mugs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

best 11oz Mugs

I got my first batch from sigzworld and have had a huge issue with white spots at first I thought maybe the press wasn't transferring the ink but I am now starting to think it tis the coating from the mugs coming off onto the papers. I am 32 mugs in and these white dots are ruining 90% of the prints I have tried various heats and times yet it still seems to happen.

Basically I need another box of mugs but don't want to waste my money if it's the mugs and their support has been next to useless.

So, I would really like to know who people get theirs from.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try the mugs from mdp supplies.
    i use the 10oz and not had any problems with them.

Its been said before but joe public have no idea about 10oz and 11oz to them it’s a mug.
    10oz are better quality mugs too.
    Last edited by Mrteajunkie; 03-06-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my only problem is all my products state they are 11oz

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do 11oz too but I would change everything and remove the size so your covered incase you ever need to change.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I have ordered some. They a quite a bit more but fingers crossed I won't waste as many.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the singzworld 11 ounce mugs. I rate them . I use the AAA and ink-tec sublinova ink. Out of a 36 case I usually get maybe 1 or 2 that have pin holes or black marks in the glaze, I've also used other mugs and they usually have similar quality issues . I personally think they are decent for the price and free delivery.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of interest what paper are you using and what press? I have had a nightmare with these but don't know what the issue actually is.

Also have you had the issue with the white spots as if the coating has been pulled off, If so what it the cause/fix?
    Quote Originally Posted by leealbi791 View Post
    I use the singzworld 11 ounce mugs. I rate them . I use the AAA and ink-tec sublinova ink. Out of a 36 case I usually get maybe 1 or 2 that have pin holes or black marks in the glaze, I've also used other mugs and they usually have similar quality issues . I personally think they are decent for the price and free delivery.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use ink experts paper 120gsm paper ink-tec sublinova inks , I use a cheap generic mug press for simple logos and a halogen oven with silicone wraps for full mug prints. (Had trouble with the press trying to accomplish this) . I've never had a problem with coating and spots.
    Have you kept the effected mugs?
    If so picture them and send an email to singzworld I reckon they would replace a box if they believed there to be a problem.i know people go on about listawood and Xpress mugs but the cost for signzworld mugs is 30-40% cheaper including delivery . I really can't justify paying so much when profits for mugs is already tight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have actually just bought some Ink experts paper and have a box of MDP mugs. They are expensive but I am trying to find out where the problem is. I have had 2 replies from Signzworld since Tuesday Morning. I have sent them a dozen images and from a full box I have 10 good ones and 6 blank which I will be lucky to get 2 usable ones. Granted a good chunk was me doing things wrong at the start. But I have had no explanation as to what is causing it the white dots which effect 3 out of 5.

I use ink experts paper 120gsm paper ink-tec sublinova inks , I use a cheap generic mug press for simple logos and a halogen oven with silicone wraps for full mug prints. (Had trouble with the press trying to accomplish this) . I've never had a problem with coating and spots.
    Have you kept the effected mugs?
    If so picture them and send an email to singzworld I reckon they would replace a box if they believed there to be a problem.i know people go on about listawood and Xpress mugs but the cost for signzworld mugs is 30-40% cheaper including delivery . I really can't justify paying so much when profits for mugs is already tight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the singzworld 11 ounce mugs. I rate them . I've also used other mugs and they usually have similar quality issues . I personally think they are decent for the price and free delivery.

Same as me I've tried many suppliers of mugs but the difference is not worth the cost in my opinion. So I stick to signzworld for mugs as great value for money. Only problem as someone has said is one or 2 in every box may have a pin mark, but I use these for the local cafe who don't really care.
    I've only had a couple of issues over the years. Thats one complete order of 8 boxes arrived broken "due to DPD apparently" but signzworld replaced them the next day no problem. And the other was when the some in a box were broken, which they refunded the broken ones no problem. So i was happy.

I use a Ricoh sg2100 printer with jetstream f35 paper and cheap inks.
    . . . . . . . . . . .