Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 11oz Mugs
    By Shaunmccrd in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-11-2016, 07:50 PM
  2. Wanted 11oz Sublimation Mugs
    By Images Studio in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-11-2012, 06:38 PM
  3. 11oz Sublimation mugs
    By ALAN G in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 28-10-2011, 01:12 PM
  4. 11oz mugs
    By Paul in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25-10-2010, 12:02 PM
  5. 10oz and 11oz mugs
    By John G in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best 11oz Mugs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have some new paper and Mugs coming. Signzworld have said they think its the paper and the Mugs seem to get some good praise so we will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
    Same as me I've tried many suppliers of mugs but the difference is not worth the cost in my opinion. So I stick to signzworld for mugs as great value for money. Only problem as someone has said is one or 2 in every box may have a pin mark, but I use these for the local cafe who don't really care.
    I've only had a couple of issues over the years. Thats one complete order of 8 boxes arrived broken "due to DPD apparently" but signzworld replaced them the next day no problem. And the other was when the some in a box were broken, which they refunded the broken ones no problem. So i was happy.

I use a Ricoh sg2100 printer with jetstream f35 paper and cheap inks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also looking for guidance - Ive used DyeSublimation Supplies Orca mugs for the last year which have been very good - but they've not been in stock for a while and I had all sorts of issues with their alternatives - mainly the print quality being quite poor.
    My latest box is from Listawood, the Duraglaze. The print quality of these is very good, but so far from one box of 36 - 6 are smashed and another 6 are unusable due to defects such as black marks, dodgy handles, pin holes and dust in the glaze. If I could combine the cleanliness of the DyeSub mugs with the print quality of the Listawoods I'd be very happy! It seems MDP supplies are well thought of, I think I'll try these next unless anyone can recommend an alternative.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I sound like a broken record but the mdp mugs are faultless you get what you pay for and I’m never going back to cheaper mugs ever again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give them a try next - I've always gone for AAA mugs - Listawood claim theirs to have ''Zero visible defects or inclusions. Popular with photographers, designers & artists" I'd question this...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Listawood used to be the best for me, but the last few boxes I had weren't too great. Print quality and dishwashing performance were excellent, but too many cracked, broken or defective mugs spoiled their reputation I'm afraid. These mugs were supposed to be inspected and guaranteed too, but from the looks of things I think they must have just grabbed a mug from the top corner of the box to check then send them on the way if it was ok.

I'm pleased I'm out of the 'mugs game' now. They look great when everything goes right, but I never had a decent run without problems of one kind or another.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    I'm pleased I'm out of the 'mugs game' now. They look great when everything goes right, but I never had a decent run without problems of one kind or another.
    I think things may have changed a bit.
    i do thousands of mugs and the only ones I ever throw out are the ones where I make a mistake which is one in a hundred.

When I was using mugs from signzworld I was throwing one in every eight mugs out due to flaws and inconsistency.
    Get the right press and mug combination and your set.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can have a run where everything goes smoothly for ages, and then can get a dodgy batch of mugs and have no end of problems. I think it's worth sticking with though, as when it's going well there are decent margins in mugs, and it they're a popular product that comes out really well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update for anyone who may be interested - my latest box of Rhino coated 11oz from Coralgraph are excellent. Well packaged so none are smashed - no imperfections and they're printing great. Wish I'd tried them earlier.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to davew1980 For This Useful Post:

leealbi791 (11-06-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davew1980 View Post
    Just an update for anyone who may be interested - my latest box of Rhino coated 11oz from Coralgraph are excellent. Well packaged so none are smashed - no imperfections and they're printing great. Wish I'd tried them earlier.
    I've looked into these just now, seem like really good value may give them a whirl.
    What paper and ink are you using? And are you using a press if so which or a oven.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leealbi791 View Post
    I've looked into these just now, seem like really good value may give them a whirl.
    What paper and ink are you using? And are you using a press if so which or a oven.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    I use sublisplash ink on jet stream mug paper, pressed in a Freesub twin press.
    I was thinking my press was on the way out, but it turns out it was just bad mugs. These are the best I’ve had since I started a couple of years back.