Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

InkExperts, Xpres_Adam

Similar Threads

1. Printer advice needed!
    By RS1 in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-12-2019, 05:13 PM
  2. Printer advice needed
    By mike_372 in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2019, 08:05 PM
  3. Advice needed on what type of printer to purchase
    By Beckybecks in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-09-2015, 01:30 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 24-11-2012, 07:12 AM
  5. New to mug sublimation - advice needed
    By Allan in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 23-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too am after an A3 sublimation Printer, I spent Friday afternoon ringing round for prices and stock. Most didn't answer and Xpres said they don't offer discount on equipment. but the one I want is £995 + vat, but they won't price match MDP who will do it for £895+vat but don't have it in stock. I've emailed inkexperts to see if they can help.
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    My advice is not to undervalue the backup and support of Xpres, that alone could be worth paying the extra.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    My advice is not to undervalue the backup and support of Xpres, that alone could be worth paying the extra.

Having never dealt with them I don't know what the service is like, But thanks for the advice, I will remember it. Printers are so hard to pick the right one.

I've been looking for ages and thought I decided, but i have so many questions i just want to talk to someone and discuss it. however with the virus and people working from home, many now just respond to emails and I cant be bothered / dont have the time to write all my questions in an email. So my tough luck i guess. I will just wait till after things are a bit more back to normal before getting a new one.
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Always worth a trip up to Xpres for a look around and a chat, their demo studio and setup is first class. Not sure whether they're allowing visitors with lock-down etc.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

philldettman (08-06-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
    Having never dealt with them I don't know what the service is like, But thanks for the advice, I will remember it. Printers are so hard to pick the right one.

I've been looking for ages and thought I decided, but i have so many questions i just want to talk to someone and discuss it. however with the virus and people working from home, many now just respond to emails and I cant be bothered / dont have the time to write all my questions in an email. So my tough luck i guess. I will just wait till after things are a bit more back to normal before getting a new one.
    i'm also having a very similar dilemma.. you think you know what you want to commit to and then someone gives you another contender to choose from.. i just saw Justin's comment below and think i'm gonna visit Xpres and see their apparel showroom and see the different options up close and talk to a rep there to try and get a bit more clarity..

I had decided on what heat press i wanted but even that's difficult to stick to with so many other options available with a few more features for the same cash.. i see they have plenty there to see so it looks like that's great advice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I think going to visit them for a demo is the way to go. Ill just have to wait for now.
    . . . . . . . . . . .