Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Signzworld Mug Oven
    By rgarner in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-10-2015, 02:22 PM
  2. Is my Signzworld cutter broken?
    By muckyducky in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 09:04 PM
  3. Signzworld Cutters
    By muckyducky in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 10:31 PM
  4. What about Signzworld's Mugs?
    By Aktarus in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone had problems with Signzworld?

At the start of may, I asked to see a photo of a sample from a machine - told they couldn't do it, don't have the pics at hand so they would have to send my out an actual sample... didn't make sense but ok.
    They said they would send it then didn't. Contacted them again after 2 weeks and was told I had to pay for the sample first, ok by me, paid for the sample.

In the last month, I have contacted them 3 times now, as each time I have made contact with them they have promised my sample would be sent in in a few days... still not had the samples I've paid for.

Confused by their actions tbh. Spent a lot of money with them, was planning on spending a heap more but now rethinking that.

Anyone else had an issue like this with them?

Thanks
    Last edited by Tiamegz; 25-06-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have had problems with them and will only purchase when I have a price sensitive job where quality takes a back seat.

Mine came from them blaming other companies for what was clearly a coating issue and they tried denying it. This wasn’t even my problem but I could not sit by and let them try to dilute their error.

What did they do... blocked me. Quite pathetic really.

They have a lorry driver mate who does sublimation part time who constantly blows smoke up their backside and that is who they use as their go to person for defending them. It’s all very childish.

I have always been fair with suppliers if they are honest and fair back. SW are neither, very much an ink supplier who threatens fake legal action for pointing out how bad their ink is LOL

It’s a shame really as I had my eye on a couple of machines totalling over £3000, but no way are they getting a penny until they grow up a bit.

What machine were you looking at as I might know a bit about it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to socialgiraffe For This Useful Post:

Tiamegz (25-06-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought my main heat press machine from them, they contacted me on here and said they couldn't give a discount but would throw in a load of freebies - they never did.lol
    I just don't understand their attitude tbh. They messed me around for a month over photos, samples, said they would send them with an invoice, then acted like it was my fault I hadn't got them for not pre-paying (when they had said they would invoice me with the samples they were sending). I paid upfront and near another month keep getting the same chat. Me: Not had my samples Them: What is your postcode (even though I'm re-sending them the whole thread of messages with all the deets on) Them: Will be sent out to you in a few days - rinse and repeat... I wanted to see what their heat pen press produced to see if it was any use to me... and I had my eye on a few other machines but not feeling so keen now...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If they can't even send a sample, how are they going to fix your warranty repair?I'd stay clear. Although in balance, they had no problem sorting out a couple of faulty cheap presses when I had issues via eBay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Touch wood I've never had a problem with them. Tho they are only just over an hour away if anything did happen.
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wanted to see what their heat pen press produced to see if it was any use to me
    I have a pen heat press that I purchased from Coralgraph. I use it for laser toner transfers not sublimation.

What do you need to know?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, laser toner transfer. Wanted to see an example of the end result, what the machine can do etc. If you have any pics of this you could pm, would be grateful. However, wanted to see what the actually machine could do before purchase... Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    123.jpg

It works best on metal pens (in my opinion). This is an image of a pen that has been floating around my unit (and in use) for over a year now and as you can see, the print is still pretty good.

Its fantastic for personalisation of pens but do not expect to get into bulk as there is no way this machine can compete against companies that are selling printed pens for 9p (including print and pen!).

Its a royal faff to set up the templates and if I were to purchase again I would probably get the "5 at a time" press instead of the 10 because the maximum you can do is possibly 8 at a time (this is because the pen barrels rotate slightly as you are clamping down).

So: Bulk pens NO

But: Pencil sets with names of kids using CPM or RST... pretty good.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to socialgiraffe For This Useful Post:

Fletcher (26-06-2020), Tiamegz (26-06-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, worried about how to set up the templates tbh, how did you even go about it?> Does any info on this come with the machines? I looked at the one on Coralgraph, maybe a better company to buy from so thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, worried about how to set up the templates tbh, how did you even go about it?> Does any info on this come with the machines? I looked at the one on Coralgraph, maybe a better company to buy from so thanks.
    The template is set up using trial and error. You can get pretty close just by positioning the pens in their respective slots and using a ruler. But refining to make it perfect requires patience and quite a few pens :-)

No info about pressing times/temp come with the machine. Again, trial and error will give you that sweet spot.