Hi

As is the way of the world, it seems, things go wrong in 3s.

I had a BMS mug press (DF1, I think) and the pad gave up the ghost. I tried to buy a new one, but they didn't have one and their mug press range has changed - so connections are different. I bought a new one and I'm happy with it. Although I bought the one which comes with different pads and I absolutely hate having to change them over. I will keep this purely as my mug press.

Next day my bottle press went the same way. This was from Coralgraph and I contacted them for a new heat pad. Didn't have any - and I haven't found anywhere which has the same size etc. I've never had good results using silicon around the bottles in my MBS mug press.

I bought a heat pad from another manufacturer as at least the connections were the same for my original BMS press, not really expecting it to work, and it didn't. I got an error message. I assume they are wired differently.

So my question is -- Am I able to get the wiring in the press or on the heat pads changed so that they will work? Is there some company that can do this work?

I hate to have a couple of presses that are fine, but can't get the pads.

Any info would be appreciated.