Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Best software for beginner
    By Perfectlypersonaliseduk in forum Software
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2019, 11:52 AM
  2. A total beginner!!
    By gemma81 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-03-2018, 01:39 AM
  3. Advice needed for a beginner.
    By gemma81 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-03-2018, 01:21 AM
  4. Cheep Chinese Heat Press Vs Quality Branded Heat press
    By Ravisteam in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 07:36 PM
  5. Just a few (more) questions from a beginner!
    By SciArtImages in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-08-2011, 01:08 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beginner heat press

With the recent lock down my wife has taken to home crafting, she has bought herself a cricut machine and is now wanting a heat press.

This will not be for re-sale or commercial use, more for gifts etc.. so doesn't have to be industrial.

She has seen 8 in 1 kits online everywhere as has made it my job to research which machine to buy.

I have read alot about cheap chinese machines being no good (as these products often are) so have come across coralgragh and have read good stuff/reviews about them.

So could some one please advise whether the below is any good for the purpose of home crafting for my wife, and will she need a printer?

https://coralgraph.com/product/29x38...es-cap-8-in-1/

Thanks for any help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheap presses can work well for a acceptable period, and some are faulty from the start. There is no way of telling. All you can do is protect yourself by buying from a UK based company. Can't comment on this product, other than that corelgraph are UK based.

Just cover yourself by buying on your credit card (not debit), andyou will be protected by the Consumer Credit Act. Your card company will be jointly and severaly liable for any problems. DON'T pay by credit card via Paypal, or the CCA won't apply.

As a rule of thumb, if you buy non branded budget products over £100 always protect yourself by using your credit card.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're a good mechanic, can fix broken parts or replace the bad quality ones, it's a great purchase. Otherwise, I would count with trouble. It may break, temperatures and pressure wont be that precise... On the other side, it's not that big of a deal. It's just a huge iron. Maybe it's viable for a hobby - just make sure youll be able to return in if it wont work...