Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson L805 need profile
    By Leadbelly in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-12-2019, 08:07 PM
  2. EPSON L1800 eco Tank or L805 with CISS
    By Andrius in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-06-2018, 10:24 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-09-2017, 04:33 PM
  4. Epson L805 Film ?
    By Nyckutz in forum Printers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-02-2017, 07:23 PM
  5. Epson recommendations...
    By socialgiraffe in forum Printers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-02-2017, 12:15 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epson L805 recommendations

Hi guys just interested to know anyone’s experience of the Epson L805 printer.

im looking for a new printer so would like to know if any one recommend the L805?

What inks and icc colour profiles do people use for their best results with this printer?

i currently use Ricoh, Sawgrass and an Epson 2650 printers but would be interesting to know how much better the colours might be in comparison with the 6 colour ink to just the 4 colours of the printers I currently use.

thanks Sam

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was having dreadful problems with my ET-14000 with ink smearing on the ouput. I wanted A3 for cushion covers (now
    on sale in this forum) but finally gave up and purchased an L805 from InkExperts complete with their inks and profile. Also, at the time I purchased, their price for the kit was less than the price for the printer alone on Amazon.

So far, it has worked perfectly and the colours are superb. I use paper from them but have also had good results from A-Sub paper.

In other words I recommend the L805 a lovely printer.

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I purchased this package too. The generic ICC profile is a bit too dark and contrasting. Their Subli Style Lite paper is curling in the printer and smearing black ink. I'll need to experiment with other papers and get a new profile.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    I purchased this package too. The generic ICC profile is a bit too dark and contrasting. Their Subli Style Lite paper is curling in the printer and smearing black ink. I'll need to experiment with other papers and get a new profile.
    I've got it and use the Subli Versa paper. No curling or smearing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too use the SubliVersa paper in my L-805 with no problem at all. I had curling and smearing with my et-14000 which was worst when using S-Race paper but smeared intermittantly with all papers.

I notice the printed sheet looks a bit darker than other papers/ICCs but, for me, is sheer perfection when on the mug. Also, I ve usually had to do a lot of tinkering with profiles in the past but the Printer Experts one worked "straight out of the box".

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.