Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epsom p800 sublimation
    By W3sty3oy in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2020, 11:48 AM
  2. Epson p800
    By W3sty3oy in forum Printers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2020, 06:19 PM
  3. Epson A2 SC-P800 - Will be putting to dye use soon
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-04-2019, 01:24 PM
  4. Epson SC P800 for sublimation?
    By JMugs in forum Printers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 11:24 AM
  5. Looking at converting Epson SC-70600 to Dye Sub
    By inkfx in forum Wide Format Temp Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-03-2016, 07:47 AM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some hlelp please Converting P800 to sublimation

HI Guys please help me on this , Looking to convert P800 to sublimation I have seen some of you already have this set up .Please advice what ink and icc profiles to go for ..And where did you buy them from etc ...Thanks in advance .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sublinova ink, inexperts

currently not using an icc profile and printing alright, I know weird. I upgraded from a p600 and tried using the same profile i've been gven before and the colours were gash.

I have a spyder 3 and made my own profile with it again again the colours came out gash, pretty much identical to what i got with the p600 profile. dont know whats going on with it but the colours are mostly decent without a profile for now but I would quite like it sorted as I gotta play around with blues which is annoying!
    Graphtec CE6000-60, Sefa Rotex Pro Auto Open Swing, Galaxy Mug Press Pro, Epson P800 with sublimation inks, Ryonet Screen print setup

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Happy to send people our custom P800 profile done on truepix paper with sublinova smart ink if folks want to see if any better. Just PM me and will send Monday when back at unit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UK Printed Mugs For This Useful Post:

Frostee (19-07-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Happy to send people our custom P800 profile done on truepix paper with sublinova smart ink if folks want to see if any better. Just PM me and will send Monday when back at unit.

ah sweet that'd be great, I guess it'll confirm wether theres an issue with my current batch of ink, the printer or myself haha! spyder 3 gave me a great icc for the pigment inks in my p600 so not sure wtf is going on.

I use S Race paper (50m rolls rather than the 30m ones everyone else seems to do means lots less changes!) but cant imagine it'd make a major difference. I'll shoot a pm over now :-)
    Graphtec CE6000-60, Sefa Rotex Pro Auto Open Swing, Galaxy Mug Press Pro, Epson P800 with sublimation inks, Ryonet Screen print setup

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Thanks for the offer Olli , Ill pm you my email address too, I would like to try it 1st ..Cheers thats very kind of you .