Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Looking for Employment!

I am now in the process of relocating my business back down to England. I have small, possibly temporary premises just outside Burton On Trent and will be living nearby.

For the time being I am continuing to work full-time as well as run the business part-time. I've been offered local work outside of the printing industry but would ideally like to stay in the printing 'circle'

I'm therefore putting out feelers to see if anyone has job oppurtunities or possible collaberation/partnerships etc.

I've been in the print business for over 25 years, mainly sublimation but also wide format and screen printing. Happy to take a job with a small or large company, just something to keep me in the industry if possible.

Obviosuly I have the forum as well which could be of interest further down the line :-)

Please PM if you are looking for staff or would like to discuss further. I would need something within commutable reach of Burton so, Derby, Nottm, Leicester etc. TIA.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why dont you post it to https://uksignboards.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried giving XPRES a call, I'm sure with your knowledge they would be happy to hear from you, Good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robhil For This Useful Post:

Justin (20-08-2020)