Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sefa rhd 450s
    By Rendis in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-04-2019, 09:44 PM
  2. Galaxy Auto-open Press with Slider 40X50 - GS-103S
    By cbx1963 in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 03:45 PM
  3. Sefa Heat Presses
    By Justin in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-04-2015, 10:27 AM
  4. auto reset chips
    By themuggle in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-08-2014, 11:49 PM
  5. Stahls Auto Open or DK20S
    By liannef in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 03:31 PM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sefa Swing Auto Open - Anyone Got One?

Hi team,

We are looking to upgrade our main heat press and after speaking with the good guys over at Xpres they have suggested the Sefa Auto Open heat press.

We are happy to look at others around that price bracket, but just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Sefa's at all?

Our main pressing use is for aprons, placemats, pu leather, pocket tees etc. Some of which do need a fair bit of pressure so with that in mind.

Thanks in advance for any advice at all on Sefa or other heat presses,

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup I've got the sefa auto open. Its amazing. it opens super softfly so risk of blurrying for sublimation is low. Can just set it to go and leave it alone. Temps are accurate. Only downsides I can think of is that you cant rename the settings. So theres like Flex 1 2 3 4 5 so you'd still need to remember roughly what certain things press at. Its also huge and heavy (like 100kg!) so gonna need some space and strong desk :-P

In the couple years I've had it its only had an issue once, for some reason the heat just kept going up. ended up over 240 degrees and melted a sublimation shirt! never done it before never done it since but was pretty surprised it did it.

By far best press in my arsenal here. I have that, a hotrinix fusion and an adkina beta maxi.
    Graphtec CE6000-60, Sefa Rotex Pro Auto Open Swing, Galaxy Mug Press Pro, Epson P800 with sublimation inks, Ryonet Screen print setup

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Frostee,

Thanks very much for your honest review on the Sefa, very promising. I did not realise it was that heavy, which is a good thing but may need to look at a new designated table if we do go down that route.

Thanks again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mines the rotex pro. i know theres a few in the range. they all seem huge though.

it came with 2 thick metal bars that are slid in to some holes just to carry it.

looks like theyve updated it since i got mine, https://www.xpres.co.uk/sefa-rotex-p...uto-open-swing doesnt say how much it weighs but i expect its still canny heavy!
    Graphtec CE6000-60, Sefa Rotex Pro Auto Open Swing, Galaxy Mug Press Pro, Epson P800 with sublimation inks, Ryonet Screen print setup

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your advice and recommendation, Frostee. We've just put in an order with Xpres and they will have stock in the next week or so. Thanks again.