Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Printable vinyl (Latex) - Vehicles
    By Justin in forum Vehicles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24-09-2019, 02:38 PM
  2. Latex machine woes
    By Justin in forum Latex/Solvent/Eco Solvent Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-03-2019, 02:48 PM
  3. Latex Printer
    By Quinsfan in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-04-2015, 06:44 PM
  4. Setup and Print Guide for CorelDRAW 11
    By mo qua in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-07-2011, 08:22 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

HP Latex 115 Print & Cut Setup

We currently have a 54" HP 115 Latex Print & Cut setup. Due to a change in direction and indeed a relocation! we're looking to move the setup on as quickly as possible, we simply can't justify keeping it for the work we're putting through and have downsized to smaller premises. We have it on a 5 year lease that we're over 2 years into.

It's had very little use in the past year but what work we have been doing through it recently has been superb. It's only just asking for a second set of carts.

The 54" cutter is a re-badged Summa so again, this is excellent. It will also come with a brand new PC and RIP software pre-installed.

We have boxes of new canvas frames and several rolls of expensive HP canvas that will also be included along with any other media we can find.

The lease can be bought out for the cost of the reminaing payments or transferred to a sole trader/limited company. The benefit to anyone who may be interested is that we've covered all initial costs along with nearly half of the payments. Happy to show what we've paid out. The machine has had minimal use.

We got a great deal on the monthly lease so for anyone who can put work through such a machine it pays for itself in no time. I would suggest an extended warranty which will be just over £600+vat just for info at this stage.

I can help with delivery and setup if required within reason. Machine will be located in South Derbyshire in a couple of weeks time.

Please PM to discuss further.
    Last edited by Justin; 30-07-2020 at 06:10 PM.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quick update, orinbter and cutter are now down in Derbyshire as mentioned. I've taken a small office on whiulst I look for bigger premises, still looking to rehome this setup asap.

At the moment I have a large truck with tail lift at my disposal but this has been sold and will go in the next couple of weeks, after this I would need a large van to sort delivery.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!