Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Need some help with spots on mug when using Genie III mug press
    By Danabecks in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2019, 04:42 PM
  2. Genie in a Bottle needed ASAP!
    By Sedgewick in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-10-2018, 02:29 PM
  3. Genie mug press
    By Divine Vinyls in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-06-2016, 01:17 PM
  4. URGENT - Ebay Combi Presses
    By Gelert in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:51 AM
  5. Sold Combi press mug attachment
    By Mattie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-04-2012, 08:35 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying a Genie 2 combi or TMT

hello, i want to start buying some new equipment. I was looking to buy a heat press , but i want to have more options to do more products. I have went at Themagictouch and seen all their equipment and was looking at the cheapest press but it has no other options:
    https://www.themagictouch.co.uk/prod...e-28cm-x-38cm/

i was thinking to buy one i have found on Listawood
    https://www.listawoodtradesupplies.c...d=COMBI&pgnum=

The listawood looks a bit like all the chinese 8 in 1 presses. Any suggestions ?
    My budget would be around 500

Thank you
    Last edited by Serginious; 02-08-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally if it was me, I'd avoid any of the 8 in 1 press types, they are either a hit or miss, whilst the price may seem appealing, at some point or another you may run into problems with the press, inconsistent heat across the platen, un-even pressure, the list goes on. If you want to print items with the intention of running a small business or hobbist it's worth investing in a press that gives you good constant results. The one you have mentioned above by The Magic Touch, seems a better quality, I think these may be made by Galaxy Press/Lopo as they have very similar looking models. If that is the case, being a Galaxy Neptune owner it is a great press, never had any problems with it, so I'm sure they'll use the same quality parts as in The Magic Touch Press. If you can risk stretching your budget, you could always pick up an Adkins or Pressmech press second hand on eBay. I also have a Pressmech, possibly one of the better heat presses around. If anything else go for a bigger platen at least A3 size, this will cover you for doing a vast array of items to print/sublimate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skimp on a press and you will regret it for ever.
    Save a bit more and buy a decent press and expand go with what you can afford but don’t go cheap all in one.

think about what your going to make and what your profits will be and how you want to move forward.
    Do you have the equipment to print or cut vinyl for tshirts or are you thinking of creating mugs first?