Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Passport Covers
    By James Broome in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-05-2019, 10:12 PM
  2. Passport Cover
    By GoonerGary in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 02:51 PM
  3. Passport Covers
    By AndreaC in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-05-2017, 02:26 PM
  4. Passport Covers - Anyone got any?
    By pisquee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16-02-2017, 11:49 AM
  5. Passport Covers
    By viksta in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have sorted it out as far as the current problem goes - but I've heard they often come back with more questions.

I found that my SIC refers to the oeiginal activities for my Ltd company. I have now been onto my accoutants who have rectified that.

Just waiting to hear from Amazon now.

By the way, there is no longer afacility for phoning them.

Thanks for the response.
    Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I binned amazon a while ago for this reason. It was hard to do but we had to as to much money was tied up.
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, we sent a "Cri de coeur" stressing my wife's depression and my advanced age and got an immediate reinstatement!

Strangely, we have since received at least 6 emails telling us this.

Thanks,

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah these ******* Lunatic's
    Where to start, first off everyone should hit that disbursement button every night ( I do ) The problem is they are as has been said a law unto them self and so big the little guy really does not mater, all though I do hear whispering's that the hierarchy are taking a little more notice at the amount of sellers leaving, but nothing can change because the staff have no ****** clue what they are doing and just read from scripts or send out automated responses.
    The problem we have as sellers is that there is so much more mark up from AMZ sales from almost any other online trading platform and this in turn gives AMZ all the power.
    My account is permanently in the yellow at risk status and I have told them several times I don't care, I am not recommending that as advice by the way. Its just the way I feel about them, as some said above there are only so many hoops you can jump through.
    I utilise their advertising platform a lot so a weather that gives me a little wiggle room or not I have no idea.

I suspect they will ban me eventually which is fine as I have been expecting it so have been upping my game on the other platforms, my website, and local sales, so whilst yes I will take a financial hit my headache would have gone.

Anyway back to the OP my suggestion would be to visit the AMZ seller forum and post in their for advice as their are some really helpful people in their that will help, also and I cant believe I am going to say this but this is some AMZ staff on the forum that DO actually do their best to help and advise..

Good luck.
    Mark
    Custom Gifts
    <--- A work in progress!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mnporter2001 For This Useful Post:

raydavies (12-11-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh where to start. I changed from a Ltd Company to a Sole Trader and it took 9 months to resolve, while they held onto to £150+. Only finally sorted when I messaged the MD and advised if my money was not immediately transferred I would start a Small Claims Action and be done with it. Within 2 weeks I had a personal message from his office with contact details, then new company paperwork direct from Luxembourg HO and we were up and running again.

To be honest, I had moved on from them, you are only hours away from another performance notification, so I decided to run only with the existing listings and not to add anything new and keep with that, just don't need the hassle and the constant need to answer messages even while away.

The moral on this and the many, many stories about their behaviour is NEVER have all your eggs in the Amazon basket.

Somehow you have to wean your business off relying on them, otherwise you end up like Ray Davies at your wits end. What a complete shower they are with an absolutely useless back office team located goodness where in the World, but certainly not in good old Blighty.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thecartoonman For This Useful Post:

raydavies (12-11-2020)