Hi All,

I'm Robert Salisbury and I run a small family-run branding, design and print business in Wrexham, North Wales along with my partner. I worked for several years in the design industry in Greater Manchester before landing a role in a print business where I was in charge of designing and printing 31 magazine publications per month. From there I decided 4 years ago I was going to move back home to Wales and thought it was a good time to start my own business.

I have spent the last 4 years building the business up and this year decided I wanted to offer more bespoke solutions to businesses on the print side of things, therefore I invested in a Sawgrass SG800 (second hand), Sawgrass SG500 (brand new), Adkins mug press and a clam heat press. To be perfectly honest i haven't got my full use out of these, I've only recently made a big push on Face Masks up to this point but have had huge success on these, making back what I invested in the last few weeks alone. I'm now looking to push this side of the business further and use the equipment to its full potential.

I have joined here as I want to learn more about sublimation and hopefully become very skilled and knowledgable about it.

Thanks for having me!