Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Wavey Hands on Springs - Where from?
    By Stitch Up in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 02:00 AM
  2. Clock Movements & Hands
    By Justin in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. Hands like 'Bart Simpson' !
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 06:05 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

BMS in new hands

To be fair, i knew something is going on when I seen they are selling out the stock for peanuts..

We're thrilled to announce that BMS has changed hands and is under new ownership! We'd like to say thanks to Martin, Jo & the team for building the brand and helping so many people with their amazing sublimation businesses.

Martin, Jo & the team are still very much involved and helping us out so that everything is seamless for you all. You can expect all the same great products and services as before :).

Please bear with us from Wed 21st October as we'll be shifting warehouses. Orders placed on Wed 21st October onwards will go out from our new warehouse on Monday 26th October.

We'd love to know from you all: what new products would you love to see us stock? We want to make sure we're a one-stop shop for you all!

All the best,

Shafi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very little information on who Shafi is or if they have existing or previous sublimation businesses.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Nice bit of free advertising Paul :-)

Maybe BMS will be more willing to work with the forum now they've changed hands, I'll wait to see if they contact us.

Agreed, very little infomation on the new owners. Good luck to them with their new venture though.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Advertising? Its a news :)
    any way, i asked about more info about new owner. All I had was “family run business”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Companies House not showing any update for directors/owners/address of Broad Management Services Ltd

Was hoping Shafi was listed as Director to click on his name to see his other businesses

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pisquee For This Useful Post:

Paul (13-10-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I questioned Martin about his strange selling of stock twice a few months ago and he was very coy. I wonder if they are selling the company name only or taking on existing premise which is local to us. Things went downhill when Scott left to be honest.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    I questioned Martin about his strange selling of stock twice a few months ago and he was very coy. I wonder if they are selling the company name only or taking on existing premise which is local to us. Things went downhill when Scott left to be honest.
    We had done the same as we do get a lot of stock through them, Martin did say that they were looking to sell as they were retiring from this business and asked if we were interested in buying them out, we are in no position to do so but look forward to see what Shafi and co do with it. Hopefully they work with Justin and the forum as I believe that the merchants that do gain a good relationship with companies and sub users.

Good luck to the new owners.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbleimages For This Useful Post:

Justin (14-10-2020)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shame Martin didn't mention the sale to us as we would of seriously looked to jump ship from printer to supplier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Shame Martin didn't mention the sale to us as we would of seriously looked to jump ship from printer to supplier.
    Not that hard to start off fresh as such a niche industry you don't have to do a massive amount of work to rank high on the search engines. Tag into some of the groups and obviously here and you will be ticking along in no time.